TMNT: The Hyperstone Heist Remixed For Dreamcast

Moderators: VasiliyRS, deluxux

User avatar
Ian Micheal
Developer
Posts: 3708
Contact:

Re: TMNT: The Hyperstone Heist Remixed For Dreamcast

Post#31 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:13 am

Engren wrote:Does anyone have a link with GDEMU compatible build of this game? I am using one of the earlier versions, and the game simply runs out of RAM after Stage 2 skates level and freezes on loading screen.


Does that on all versions it needs to be optimized

User avatar
FlorreW
Prince of Persia
Posts: 343

Re: TMNT: The Hyperstone Heist Remixed For Dreamcast

Post#32 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:30 am

Ian Micheal wrote:
Engren wrote:Does anyone have a link with GDEMU compatible build of this game? I am using one of the earlier versions, and the game simply runs out of RAM after Stage 2 skates level and freezes on loading screen.


Does that on all versions it needs to be optimized


Sorry Ian I don't , speaking of BOR. I downloaded alien Vs Predator to try again , I got stuck at the 4th level first time I played it , now I got stuck at the same place yesterday as well.

Is there anyone else experience problems with that build as well ? (It's a great mod Ian , you really got it fluid)

User avatar
Ian Micheal
Developer
Posts: 3708
Contact:

Re: TMNT: The Hyperstone Heist Remixed For Dreamcast

Post#33 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:37 am

FlorreW wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:
Engren wrote:Does anyone have a link with GDEMU compatible build of this game? I am using one of the earlier versions, and the game simply runs out of RAM after Stage 2 skates level and freezes on loading screen.


Does that on all versions it needs to be optimized


Sorry Ian I don't , speaking of BOR. I downloaded alien Vs Predator to try again , I got stuck at the 4th level first time I played it , now I got stuck at the same place yesterday as well.

Is there anyone else experience problems with that build as well ? (It's a great mod Ian , you really got it fluid)



you have to kill ever thing on the 4th level or you can go by

User avatar
FlorreW
Prince of Persia
Posts: 343

Re: TMNT: The Hyperstone Heist Remixed For Dreamcast

Post#34 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:22 pm

I did kill everything , and got a black screen. thats when i thought i was going to load next stage but it got stuck :)

User avatar
Ian Micheal
Developer
Posts: 3708
Contact:

Re: TMNT: The Hyperstone Heist Remixed For Dreamcast

Post#35 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:19 pm

FlorreW wrote:I did kill everything , and got a black screen. thats when i thought i was going to load next stage but it got stuck :)


I take a look at it again for you

DreamBOR
lithium
Posts: 38

Re: TMNT: The Hyperstone Heist Remixed For Dreamcast

Post#36 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:51 pm

El TMNT: The HyperStone Remixed v4.00 esta optimizado para DreamBOR Beta 6.8 R1 por lo cual no tendra el efecto cuello de botella y aprovecha el ram de memoria.

The TMNT: The HyperStone remixed v4.00 is optimized for Dreamborne Beta 6.8 R1, so you will not have the bottleneck effect and take the memory RAM.

Nobletaran
rebel
Posts: 16

Re: TMNT: The Hyperstone Heist Remixed For Dreamcast

Post#37 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:43 pm

The game wont load on reicast it just sits at sega logo ideas

Prukogui
rebel
Posts: 21

Re: TMNT: The Hyperstone Heist Remixed For Dreamcast

Post#38 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:43 am

.
Last edited by Prukogui on Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Ian Micheal
Developer
Posts: 3708
Contact:

Re: TMNT: The Hyperstone Heist Remixed For Dreamcast

Post#39 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:58 am

Nobletaran wrote:The game wont load on reicast it just sits at sega logo ideas



You have to remake it with dreambor proper openbor i did for dreamcast or it will not load on nulldc or redream :) that's how my project to fix this mess started

Get The proper version and not this old one

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “New Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users