Saint Seiya Final Dreambor 6.0 FMV Full game version

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ian Micheal
Developer

Saint Seiya Final Dreambor 6.0 FMV Full game version

Post#1 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:57 am

- i have got this to work this is not the demo i had before but the final version i had to cut it to only crystal character to get this to load and fix the scripts they would not load on dreamcast it now works has branching story lines it's not in english but we can have some one translate it one time :)
Saint Seiya: Death and Rebirth is a beat'em up in which players control one Only crystal knight of the zodiac in order to embark on an adventure that takes you through dozens of different scenes while facing tons of enemy knights.

The game comes with a story mode that is very similar to those found in mangas and animes and in which you will have to face the dark knights, including Ikki, the Phoenix knight. Now, these won’t be the only enemies you'll face...nor will this be the only plot line which you'll find in the game.

Each one of the characters from Saint Seiya: Death and Rebirth has his own attacks and special movements taken directly from anime. Hyoga the swan, for example, freezes his enemies with ice attacks; while Seiya can invoke the armor of Sagittarius to protect briefly protect himself.

Saint Seiya: Death and Rebirth is a beat'em up that has been developed with an outstanding OpenBor, comes with an elaborate story, includes video scenes extracted directly from the cartoon series, and has a fun gameplay in which up to three players can play at the same time.

Full game final just skip the in game cut scenes as there still to slow other then that game runs near 60fps

Link to self boot cdi
https://mega.nz/#!uzYU2Ixb!zVQYL36JTGXp ... zoKaceIiFQ

Youtube video

Takes a about 1 mins to load use to be 15 mins if you was lucky lol over 5000 files in this game

ChristinaDreamcustDC
blackout!

Re: Saint Seiya Final Dreambor 6.0 FMV Full game version

Post#2 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:03 pm

That’s cool. I’ll have to download this one later. :D

Ro Magnus Larsson
Vagabond

Re: Saint Seiya Final Dreambor 6.0 FMV Full game version

Post#3 » Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:59 am

I am in a heavy OpenBOR project I hope to concrete it and I was thinking to divide chapters like this, most of the times games stuck in the 2nd or 3rd stage so you have to reduce items and that sometimes means reduce graphics quality. I do not want that. This game looks acceptable in graphics, items like combo counters and icons, but I guess if it adds more special movements it would get stuck too, other RAM issue is adding more players, but any game got to have at least 2p simultaneosly. Was it tested playing 3p ?. In my case in the beggining I took games trying to reduce all possible items but they do not work unless it is removed 2p function or reduce at a level of poor graphics or remove a heavy boss char, so the game finally would end up distorted
Ro Magnus
Argentina.-