RADQUAKE GOLD 5.0 FULL CDDA MUSIC[WITH commentary HDMI 60FPS DREAMCAST] With DOWNLOAD LINK FINAL

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ian Micheal
Developer

RADQUAKE GOLD 5.0 FULL CDDA MUSIC[WITH commentary HDMI 60FPS DREAMCAST] With DOWNLOAD LINK FINAL

Post#1 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:39 pm

Hi, been 17 years since i started this port i think you can call this final there is capped normal quake framerate

Update full version full soundtrack.. Does not stop and will restart at the end of levels..

Set youtube to 720 60fps

this is not enhanced quake it fully ported pc version software calc hardware pvr block dma to screen not framebuffer
using the 3d hardware to display the grafix software to render the engine.. VGA
New version proper cdda direct boot and region change
https://mega.nz/file/LdxiiC4R#4MVBeB9vr ... gtwy1tfae8

Was my fav quake 1 for saturn radquake 5.0 is better in every way and is free not retail

Quake is a first person shooter that was released by id Software in 1996 and the first game in the popular Quake series of video games. In the game, players must find their way out of various maze-like, medieval environments while battling a variety of monsters using a wide array of guns. The successor to id’s DOOM series, Quake built upon the technology and gameplay of DOOM
Respect to id Software! https://www.idsoftware.com/ buy it!!!!! You can play it on almost any gaming console or PC in the world!!!

Code: Select all

Custom IP.BIN just for this version
Custom 0GDTEX.pvr for gdemu and dreamshell
320X240
44k Stereo Sound
44k CDDA on CD-R & Gdemu most times
Full CDDA on NullDC/FlyCast Emulator music works perfect all the time And dreamcast hardware
50hz / 60hz Video Modes on the fly HDMI to SCART #Only When Possible, Remember now Quake would read from the PC HardDrive and the CD for music
On screen keyboard for console
Gamma, Brightness, Dreamcast WideScreen
Full Custom Controls with Keyboard & Mouse all pc functions
Saving screenshot to pc using coders cable or bba
Complete sensitivity controls with 21 levels for each axis analog look up down turn around not tank controls
Rumble support with 21 power control levels and functions in game
VMU Quick Saving/Loading, Auto Config Saving and VMU Icon Saving
VMU Savestate/Loading
Live VMU Doom Guy Health Display customize-able 15 animation
On the Fly Body View - 3rd person quake and mods
Custom Theme for the DreamCast HomeScreen

main.png

Custom vmu screen you can make your own
First one is by metafox
lcdicons.png

2ND one is by Burnnero
lcdicons.png

Radquake is released here is a review of a pre release

dubcity
Super Sonic

Re: RADQUAKE GOLD 5.0 FULL CDDA MUSIC[WITH commentary HDMI 60FPS DREAMCAST] With DOWNLOAD LINK FINAL

Post#2 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:29 pm

looks great Ian!

simbin
undertow

Re: RADQUAKE GOLD 5.0 FULL CDDA MUSIC[WITH commentary HDMI 60FPS DREAMCAST] With DOWNLOAD LINK FINAL

Post#3 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:59 pm

anyone else confirm black screen on MODE?

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#4 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:40 pm

simbin wrote:anyone else confirm black screen on MODE?

I have only tested on a cdr as it has cdda .. you must have a vmu and blocks free..

looking like mode is not good for homebrew

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#5 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:47 pm

dubcity wrote:looks great Ian!

Thank you :) dont know if you could convert this to a gdi one time lol.. 10 tracks for cdda.. ?

dubcity
Super Sonic

Post#6 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:58 pm

Thank you :) dont know if you could convert this to a gdi one time lol.. 10 tracks for cdda.. ?

I'll try it out. It's a little harder to do with homebrew.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#7 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:41 am

dubcity wrote:

I'll try it out. It's a little harder to do with homebrew.

Thanks that be great :)

need plainfiles let me know :)

this is it for this not doing any more with it

it's as good as what i wanted to do when i started..

willis
letterbomb

Post#8 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:48 am

Thank you so very much for this Ian! I grabbed it and played the first couple of levels, what great work you have done with this. It runs smooth and all the music/sounds are in where they need to be.
Hell of a job man, it is such a great port. I am glad you finished the port with everything you wanted to achieve with it.

Huge congrats are in order!

fafadou
Gold Lion

Post#9 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:05 am

Done a project after 17years needs a lot of willpower.
Be proud :-)

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Post#10 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:31 am

Seriously it takes dedication to do what you have done with this port. It is at a point now where it is one of the best classic FPS ports on the system.