Homebrew Spotlight Port of VVVVVV to DREAMCAST by GUSARBA With video and download NEW VERSION

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: Homebrew Spotlight Port of VVVVVV to DREAMCAST by GUSARBA With video and download NEW VERSION

Post#41 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:19 am

AlanH wrote:I tried both CDIs, the CDI on page one of this thread, and the CDI on page 3 of this thread. I don't know if those were the same CDI. But regardless, both of them were very glitchy on my Dreamcast. They had the same glitch as some other games I've downloaded from other parts of the net. Most of my downloaded/burned Dreamcast games play perfectly, but this game doesn't. This game is very glitchy. Please upload a CDI that will not be glitchy on my Dreamcast.

They had the same glitch as some other games I've downloaded from other parts of the net.

what are you talking about this read flag same as other things you have downloaded from other parts of the net ?

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

the game runs very well one of the best free homebrews on dreamcast you dont have to pay an arm and leg for..

many people included me have burned the cdi included youtube reviewers with out a problem..

just because other things work fine for you does not mean your dreamcast is fine.. this uses cdda puts more strain on the gdrom if it's weak you could get those so called glitches from downloads from other parts of the net .. being games with cdda :? :roll:

The game works perfect on a none fk up dreamcast is your anwser :geek:

Anonymouse
Outtrigger

Re: Homebrew Spotlight Port of VVVVVV to DREAMCAST by GUSARBA With video and download NEW VERSION

Post#42 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:19 am

Amazing work. Can’t wait to play this
Dreamcast: Blue Swirl, 60hz, White LED, Removable battery holder, Internal SD card reader, BBA, DreamPi, RGB Scart

AlanH
rebel

Post#43 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:48 pm

As my Dreamcast works well for a lot of games, I don't like to entertain the possibility that since this game doesn't work on it, that my Dreamcast may not be healthy.

AlanH
rebel

Post#44 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:49 pm

It skips. It shows a frame of content. Then a few seconds later, it shows another frame.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#45 » Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:56 pm

You seen too videos of the cdi being played with out any problem not sure what your doing..

caruse
lithium

Post#46 » Sun Sep 03, 2023 7:24 am

Ian Micheal wrote:You seen too videos of the cdi being played with out any problem not sure what your doing..

Hi Ian! I didn't know this game and it looks pretty interesting. Please, could you re-upload the link of the cdi version? The link seems to be expired. Thanks a lot! :)

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#47 » Sun Sep 03, 2023 9:30 am

caruse wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:You seen too videos of the cdi being played with out any problem not sure what your doing..

Hi Ian! I didn't know this game and it looks pretty interesting. Please, could you re-upload the link of the cdi version? The link seems to be expired. Thanks a lot! :)

Dubcity repack
VVVVVV (CDI)(CDDA) Contributed by Ian Michael

Download

caruse
lithium

Post#48 » Mon Sep 04, 2023 3:12 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:
caruse wrote:

Dubcity repack
VVVVVV (CDI)(CDDA) Contributed by Ian Michael

Download

Wooow!! Thank you so much, magician! I'll give a try! ;)

caruse
lithium

Post#49 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:37 pm

Here I leave you my PAL style cover. Hope you like it!

VVVVVV Front DC copia4.jpg

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#50 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:32 pm

caruse wrote:Here I leave you my PAL style cover. Hope you like it!

VVVVVV Front DC copia4.jpg

Looks fantastic top work as normal thank you..