Take the Bullet (Unrelesed 2020) Link + Cover

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ryo_Hazuki
killer

Re: Take the Bullet (Unrelesed 2020) Link + Cover

Post#31 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:52 pm

I'm waiting for the gdi Project Firearm promised by the developer.

Sketcz
dark night

Post#32 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:56 am

megavolt85 wrote:
Sketcz wrote:I'll be shocked if there's no lightgun support as promised by the devs. :o

you won't be shocked because the light gun works great, but there is no calibration menu

Indeed! :o

It actually adds a whole cool new level of immersion. I was walking around the building with glass windows, and shooting them out felt more real than using a mouse or controller in a standard FPS. It's not even about being a quicker control scheme, as it about feeling more authentic. Looking left and right with the d-pad, seeing a goon in the corner, and then BAM! Letting off some shots while still running.

Too bad you have to move forward using the B button. The controls definitely needed tweaking for gun use. But man, what a thing this could have been. Such potential. I could see this as having been one of the better games on DC if finished.

I can really feel the potential in this. The Castlevania demo sucked. But this, there's definitely something good there.

I used an S-Video cable on CRT in conjunction with Code Breaker, which fixed the problem. It did not like being put through an RGB SCART cable! I might try composite later to see if it improves the gun calibration. It tended not to register all shots on-screen using S-Video.

Between this, Agartha, and Castlevania, I do wonder what the DC could have become.

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Post#33 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:05 am

Durn the dugnub 50hz >.<

fafadou
Gold Lion

Post#34 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:01 pm

I'm very interesting by this gdi, hope a dump release would be made.