The Textorcist: Story of Ray Bibbia

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

galaxygod
core

Re: The Textorcist: Story of Ray Bibbia

Post#201 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:57 am

sgmx wrote:I just came to discover there that they finally released a replacement disc.. I’m just 7 months late.. How did you proceed to ask for it ? And I feel like some guys still have issues with the new one ??

You can hit them up by email or you can join their discord and they’ll take care of it pretty quick! I’ve played through the new disc like 20 times all the way through and haven’t had any problems or crashes, I even ripped it to cdi for my gdemu and it cuts out the load times comepletely!

DarkSynbios
DC-Talk Addict

Post#202 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:03 pm

galaxygod wrote:
sgmx wrote:I just came to discover there that they finally released a replacement disc.. I’m just 7 months late.. How did you proceed to ask for it ? And I feel like some guys still have issues with the new one ??

You can hit them up by email or you can join their discord and they’ll take care of it pretty quick! I’ve played through the new disc like 20 times all the way through and haven’t had any problems or crashes, I even ripped it to cdi for my gdemu and it cuts out the load times comepletely!

You know how it works the saves?

galaxygod
core

Post#203 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:47 pm

DarkSynbios wrote:
galaxygod wrote:

You know how it works the saves?

I’m not sure what you mean by that exactly, I know the save data is pretty small like less than 5 blocks and any data you had before the fix is all still useable so you won’t have to play back through with the new disc

sgmx
dirty sailor

Post#204 » Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:30 am

galaxygod wrote:

They ignored my mail and I’m not a big fan or user of discord.. :(

Wombat
Vagabond

Post#205 » Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:47 am

@sgmx, simply head over to this page and order the free replacement disc :)
https://gamefairy.io/product/the-textor ... rder-form/

RobisMarshall
minority

Post#206 » Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:29 pm

Sorry for asking but anyone got an Iso for this I do own it and can provide proof that I do own the standard edition, but I really want to play it on my gdemu dc to reduce loat times, even if it is the rom that freezes on boss three. I am more then willing to use the skip the dialog work around as I have gotten past that part already

galaxygod
core

Post#207 » Tue Dec 27, 2022 2:02 pm

Hey guys sorry for keeping this post alive for longer but I just got a dreamcast keyboard for Christmas and have figured something out that I haven’t seen anyone mention.

I still can’t figure out how to continue my save file with a keyboard, but I mostly just speedrun this game anyway, so while playing around on the title screen I found out that the devs left a dev feature in the game.

On the title screen hitting the 1 key brings you to a completed save file of the game, you can play any boss battle and skip the story. This is gonna be good for anyone trying to speedrun the game. This game doesn’t have a full game run so you don’t need any of the story elements you’ll see playing through it, and if you want to skip the story and just try all the bosses this helps there too. But you can use the other number keys on the title screen to get to the specific fights as well but these all include the story elements before the fights.

fafadou
Gold Lion

Post#208 » Tue Dec 27, 2022 3:43 pm

You have to connect the Keyboard on port 2, if i remember well.

sgmx
dirty sailor

Post#209 » Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:51 pm

Wombat wrote:@sgmx, simply head over to this page and order the free replacement disc :)
https://gamefairy.io/product/the-textor ... rder-form/

Forgot to thank you, and they just were a bit late in answering but finally got my replacement disc ;)