Would it be possible?

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Markdanni123
minority

Would it be possible?

Post#1 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:56 pm

So was wondering would it be possible to port Championship Manager 2001/2002 to the Dreamcast with the mouse and keyboard support? Love this game so much was wondering if my favourite console would play my favourite game :)

cloofoofoo
Dreamcast Swirl

Re: Would it be possible?

Post#2 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:17 pm

Markdanni123 wrote:So was wondering would it be possible to port Championship Manager 2001/2002 to the Dreamcast with the mouse and keyboard support? Love this game so much was wondering if my favourite console would play my favourite game :)

Is the source code available? If not there's no chance.

Markdanni123
minority

Post#3 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:02 am

Not sure if the source code is there but the full game was given away for free a few years ago now and the game has it own site where people make there own mods for the game

cloofoofoo
Dreamcast Swirl

Post#4 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:32 am

Markdanni123 wrote:Not sure if the source code is there but the full game was given away for free a few years ago now and the game has it own site where people make there own mods for the game

Ok but that has nothing to do with porting.without source code of the game you cant even see if it's possible to port. Judging by quick search it seems there has been no source release. I guess that's a no then.

Markdanni123
minority

Post#5 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:04 pm

I suppose I can only dream dude :)

Return to “New Games”