Shadow Gangs

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

DCGX
Vagabond

Re: Shadow Gangs

Post#111 » Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:04 pm

'Shadow Gangs' was featured on the most recent episode of Game Sack. Joe made some valid points, as I was playing it on Switch a bit and felt the same. At the end he shout out the the Kickstarter for the Dreamcast. Obviously too late for the Kickstarter, but still nice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGEl_nVRZp4

krovellium
fire

Post#112 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:51 am

box art looks nice!

dubcity
Super Sonic

Post#113 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:57 am

I received my digital copy in email. Gonna load it up later today. Thanks again.

shadowgangs
Doom

Post#114 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:34 am

Hi guys;

Now the digital edition can be bought from Wave Game Studios.
https://www.wavegamestudios.com/release/shadow-gangs

This is to give no reasons for illegal downloads of the game :)
If you buy the physical version, you'll get the digital version too :)

BuffaloBill
shadow

Post#115 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:10 pm

I definately be grabbing this for sure preferably in Europeon PAL Case if possible.

mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur

Post#116 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:13 am

I left this at Galaxy Sega & I’ll just copy it here, as I mean every word of it…

Shadow Gangs finally arrived, and it looks & sounds a-ma-zing on the ol’ MX6000.
It’s even better than I’d hoped for and I’m glad I started begging for a DC version all those years ago when he first showed up with his project over at Dc-Talk. Ali did a tremendous job in porting it and he just kept working on the port while his first Kickstarter failed & folks didn’t believe he’d finish it…
I hope he has proven himself to everyone and that his next project may be funded in no time, this guy really deserves it. Thanks to JKM Corp, Wave and a lot of spam ( ;) ) from Faith who did everything to make this possible 8-)
Attachments
0FFC3BBA-73B0-489F-8012-B91D109B69D0.jpeg
13B3464A-5774-4A75-8790-2C08ED7B515F.jpeg
9FAAAFB0-B790-441B-BFEC-1C37F103FF2C.jpeg
2F9750EC-925E-402D-A339-32C5CC3E43AE.jpeg
We are SEGA generation.

Subscribe:

https://youtube.com/user/mazonemayu <———gameplay vids be here

Visit:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150479343@N06/albums <—-collection piccies here

DCGX
Vagabond

Post#117 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:04 am

I'm still waiting on mine! It's only a matter of time! Looking forward to it...sublime!

shadowgangs
Doom

Post#118 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:39 am

On CRT of course the smoothest scroll :) and the most nostalgic graphics :)

Next Kickstarter it will be 200.000$!
He he, just kidding 8-)

I already started on SGII, and I have a new famous and talented artist working with me.
Musician of course, is still the same, won't change him.

Will let a little Shadow Gang I to enjoy it's success a little, before I start introducing SGII 8-)

DCGX
Vagabond

Post#119 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:55 am

My copy came today! I've never had to sign for FedEx with proof I was over 21 before. I couldn't figure out what was being delivered.

Anyway, I love the comically large box (I'm jesting. I know they're for the vinyl records), but it all looks great! It's always odd not seeing the Dreamcast swirl or something similar to it on the spine, especially when it's on the shelf, but everything arrived safely!

I don't know when I'll get to it, I'm still slowly working my way through the Switch version, but I'm happy to have it and the soundtrack!

Congrats!

shadowgangs
Doom

Post#120 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:53 am

DCGX wrote:My copy came today! I've never had to sign for FedEx with proof I was over 21 before. I couldn't figure out what was being delivered.

Anyway, I love the comically large box (I'm jesting. I know they're for the vinyl records), but it all looks great! It's always odd not seeing the Dreamcast swirl or something similar to it on the spine, especially when it's on the shelf, but everything arrived safely!

I don't know when I'll get to it, I'm still slowly working my way through the Switch version, but I'm happy to have it and the soundtrack!

Congrats!

Play on Easy on the Switch :), and them after finishing the game, you can play on normal.
Yes the box was meant to contain the Vinyl, and the poster :)

Return to “New Games”