*NEW* - Resident Evil 2: Special Edition PLUS (RELEASE!)

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

AgentMomo
Prince of Persia

Re: *UPDATE* Resident Evil 2: Special Edition (RELEASE!)

Post#31 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:58 pm

Dirge Of Ram wrote:I'll look forward to Ark Thompson ingame role you done what Capcom can't do with him! Cheers Mr. Green Ranger glad you made that for me!

I do blame Capcom for making this a Windows CE game otherwise would've had this on the serial adaptor card right now.

If we can somehow strip all the major Nemesis Appearances from the RE3 Game , Which I think we could , WE just got to start using RE3 as the base for new games. Or Better Yet DINO CRISIS and remove the Dinos ?

That Gun Survivor Port using RE2 , It would be cool to hybrid that with RE3 , and leave nemesis in :)

AgentMomo
Prince of Persia

Post#32 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:03 pm

Did a Full Run of LEON A , I will be doing CLAIRE B this weekend .

SPOILERS

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#33 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:04 pm

AgentMomo wrote:
Dirge Of Ram wrote:I'll look forward to Ark Thompson ingame role you done what Capcom can't do with him! Cheers Mr. Green Ranger glad you made that for me!

I do blame Capcom for making this a Windows CE game otherwise would've had this on the serial adaptor card right now.

If we can somehow strip all the major Nemesis Appearances from the RE3 Game , Which I think we could , WE just got to start using RE3 as the base for new games. Or Better Yet DINO CRISIS and remove the Dinos ?

That Gun Survivor Port using RE2 , It would be cool to hybrid that with RE3 , and leave nemesis in :)

Dino Crisis is Wince i have it working perfect on the serial port using retro dream..

Dont see why i cant get the other one working..

Dirge Of Ram
Graffiti Grind

Post#34 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:09 pm

Yeah we can play Dino Crisis VGA GDI on the adaptor definitely was working for me. That be great if can be modded Red Herb or do your RE3 magic again with FMVs Ian. Lot to learn and explore on if RE2 ever work.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#35 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:12 pm

Dirge Of Ram wrote:Yeah we can play Dino Crisis VGA GDI on the adaptor definitely was working for me. That be great if can be modded Red Herb or do your RE3 magic again with FMVs Ian. Lot to learn and explore on if RE2 ever work.

Main thing with RE3 was repacking the AFS streams so it did not stop start every 5 sec./

Dirge Of Ram
Graffiti Grind

Post#36 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:21 pm

Too be fair on Dino Crisis its too dark in brightness & contrast even in VGA mode but yeah I understand what you needed to do on RE3. Just rushed expectations.

megavolt85
Developer

Post#37 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:55 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:Dino Crisis is Wince i have it working perfect on the serial port using retro dream..

where did you get that dino crisis is wince? dino crisis is katana

egwok
shadow

Post#38 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:58 pm

Dude this amazing working perfect on gdemu(CDI) hate to spoil but I just wish the HEAD that falls from the ceiling was there it would’ve made this awesome but still great work to The Who made this I’m not sure but credits to you and thanks for putting a smile on my face today . Also this looks even better on Xbox series S retroarch:)

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#39 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:54 pm

megavolt85 wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:Dino Crisis is Wince i have it working perfect on the serial port using retro dream..

where did you get that dino crisis is wince? dino crisis is katana

silly retrodream detected as wince did not check or unpack it

egwok
shadow

Post#40 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 11:26 pm

Ok so on gdemu(clone) CDI on Claire disk using the lighter to get the red ruby the ruby comes out red& ruby and on same gdemu(clone) CDI for LEON using the lighter on portrait again it comes out transparent FYI . I’m aware this not a bug. Also so far almost 30% of game and everything seems to be flawless except idk if it’s my clone gdemu or just my SD CARD but Saving at typewriter is a little slow after saving .