*NEW* - Resident Evil 2: Special Edition PLUS (RELEASE!)

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Green Ranger
killer

Re: *UPDATE* Resident Evil 2: Special Edition (RELEASE!)

Post#41 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:08 am

egwok wrote:Ok so on gdemu(clone) CDI on Claire disk using the lighter to get the red ruby the ruby comes out red& ruby and on same gdemu(clone) CDI for LEON using the lighter on portrait again it comes out transparent FYI . I’m aware this not a bug. Also so far almost 30% of game and everything seems to be flawless except idk if it’s my clone gdemu or just my SD CARD but Saving at typewriter is a little slow after saving .

In my very first post I do mention that the semi-transparent jewel is a bug. What I forget to specify is that it only happens on Leon's disc.

As for the slow saving, I haven't experienced that on my end, so that's gotta be either the clone gdemu or the sd card?

egwok
shadow

Post#42 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:38 am

On Xbox series S RA GDI CONVERTED to CHD it stutters a little bit no Matter what setting I change on flycast emulator .

AgentMomo
Prince of Persia

Post#43 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:44 pm

egwok wrote:Ok so on gdemu(clone) CDI on Claire disk using the lighter to get the red ruby the ruby comes out red& ruby and on same gdemu(clone) CDI for LEON using the lighter on portrait again it comes out transparent FYI . I’m aware this not a bug. Also so far almost 30% of game and everything seems to be flawless except idk if it’s my clone gdemu or just my SD CARD but Saving at typewriter is a little slow after saving .

Wait you got this on SD CARD ? My SD CARD doesn't do RESIDENT EVIL 2 , Mine is the USB-SD ADAPTOR Method.

AgentMomo
Prince of Persia

Post#44 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:28 pm

egwok wrote:Dude this amazing working perfect on gdemu(CDI) hate to spoil but I just wish the HEAD that falls from the ceiling was there it would’ve made this awesome but still great work to The Who made this I’m not sure but credits to you and thanks for putting a smile on my face today . Also this looks even better on Xbox series S retroarch:)

HA Yeah I was hoping for the original Gun Alley to be used , but that makes the trip too easy.

megavolt85
Developer

Post#45 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:43 pm

AgentMomo wrote:Wait you got this on SD CARD ? My SD CARD doesn't do RESIDENT EVIL 2 , Mine is the USB-SD ADAPTOR Method.

It was about the GDEMU SD card.
Is it really not enough for you that one of the DreamShell developers tells you that WINCE games cannot be launched via SD serial?

AgentMomo
Prince of Persia

Post#46 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:46 pm

megavolt85 wrote:
AgentMomo wrote:Wait you got this on SD CARD ? My SD CARD doesn't do RESIDENT EVIL 2 , Mine is the USB-SD ADAPTOR Method.

It was about the GDEMU SD card.
Is it really not enough for you that one of the DreamShell developers tells you that WINCE games cannot be launched via SD serial?

I knew that , I am asking why exactly can it not be read by SD , is possible to remodel it , so it can be ?

AgentMomo
Prince of Persia

Post#48 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:13 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:I can get wince to launch from SB inducer and or kos

What exactly does that mean then ?

megavolt85
Developer

Post#49 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:23 pm

AgentMomo wrote:I knew that , I am asking why exactly can it not be read by SD , is possible to remodel it , so it can be ?

WINCE uses MMU, RAM can only be accessed via DMA channel

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#50 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:45 pm

megavolt85 wrote:
AgentMomo wrote:I knew that , I am asking why exactly can it not be read by SD , is possible to remodel it , so it can be ?

WINCE uses MMU, RAM can only be accessed via DMA channel

Chui using MMU with SQ's on aes4all