*NEW* - Resident Evil 2: Special Edition PLUS (RELEASE!)

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Green Ranger
killer

Re: Resident Evil 2: Special Edition (RELEASE!)

Post#71 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:59 am

Bond of Blood wrote:I need some help I am playing Claire A and I cannot get into the clock tower to get the other half of the blue stone, The door says it's locked what do I do I checked everywhere and me and my friends are going crazy.

I can guarantee that you've already come across the key- you just didn't notice it. Check your PM. :)

Bond of Blood
shadow

Post#72 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:58 am

Green Ranger wrote:
Bond of Blood wrote:I need some help I am playing Claire A and I cannot get into the clock tower to get the other half of the blue stone, The door says it's locked what do I do I checked everywhere and me and my friends are going crazy.

I can guarantee that you've already come across the key- you just didn't notice it. Check your PM. :)

Lol found it thanks for the hint I ran here because that new zombie in the room. Hey at some point is it possible to have the other zombie models to have more variety like the standard male zombie and the as people dubbed it the sexy zombie woman.

Bond of Blood
shadow

Post#73 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:08 pm

I found a bug that in the bus at the beginning of the game the crawling zombie moves super fast.

Green Ranger
killer

Post#74 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:16 pm

Bond of Blood wrote:I found a bug that in the bus at the beginning of the game the crawling zombie moves super fast.

It's not a bug, that's intentional- a new jump scare. ;)

Patriotwoman
noob

Post#75 » Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:52 am

I tried these out on an Anbernic RG503, for some reason it will not run this game. ArkOS moved the game further past the "SEGA Windows CE" screen but once I selected 60Hz and accepted the screen settings the screen went black and nothing after that.

Green Ranger
killer

Post#76 » Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:50 pm

Patriotwoman wrote:I tried these out on an Anbernic RG503, for some reason it will not run this game. ArkOS moved the game further past the "SEGA Windows CE" screen but once I selected 60Hz and accepted the screen settings the screen went black and nothing after that.

Welcome to the forums Patriotwoman. Not every Dreamcast emulator runs Resident Evil 2. If you don't have an original console, I suggest using one of the recommended emulators mentioned in this thread. :)

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Post#77 » Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:20 pm

flycast

todorko
noob

Post#78 » Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:07 am

Great job, thanks!

Bond of Blood
shadow

Post#79 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:11 pm

Is it possible to add in the other zombie models from 2 so there is more variety in the zombies you see.

Green Ranger
killer

Post#80 » Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:21 pm

Bond of Blood wrote:Is it possible to add in the other zombie models from 2 so there is more variety in the zombies you see.

One of the rooms in the game still has the original RE2 zombies. Let me know if you find it. :)