Driving Strikers! Online Demo now Available!

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

kazade
Developer

Driving Strikers! Online Demo now Available!

Post#1 » Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:00 am

I just realised that there isn't a thread for this!

Driving Strikers is an upcoming online and local multiplayer car soccer game for the Dreamcast and PC. It'll be the first indie game to offer full online play and cross play.

The game has real physics, multiple stadiums, multiple teams, a single player "League mode" and single and local multiplayer matches.

There's a demo of the game on the free Dreamcast cover disc that comes with issue 5 of SEGA Powered magazine! You can get that here: https://www.segapowered.com/shop/p/sega ... d-issue-05

The game is currently scheduled for release around November time. You can follow progress on the @drivingstrikers Twitter account :)

Update!

I've released an online-enabled demo over at Itch.io. Go download and have fun!

Last edited by kazade on Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sonic1994DC
Carnage

Re: Driving Strikers!

Post#2 » Sun Jul 24, 2022 10:33 am

[quote="kazade"]I just realised that there isn't a thread for this!

Driving Strikers is an upcoming online and local multiplayer car soccer game for the Dreamcast and PC. It'll be the first indie game to offer full online play and cross play.

The game has real physics, multiple stadiums, multiple teams, a single player "League mode" and single and local multiplayer matches.

This game will support dial-up and broadband?

kazade
Developer

Post#3 » Sun Jul 24, 2022 10:37 am

Yep!

FlorreW
Animated Violence

Post#4 » Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:15 am

Looking forward to play (buy) the final version ! With bba enabled count on me online.

About the november release , take your time dont stress it imo.

Have you considered a online game score of some kind ? Not as advanced as rocket league ofc but maybe one that can keep track of win/loose ratio or sometging like that ?

Might be a good thing to have (if not to advanced ofc) just to give the online players something more "to play for". I guess some ppl also find the actual competition fun :)

Just want to saybthat even if thats not gonna happen , im still looking forward to this , looks great !

DarkSynbios
DC-Talk Addict

Post#5 » Sun Jul 24, 2022 1:27 pm

The Driving Strikers will be the hit for next Christmas time! I think will be cool if share any thoughts for modes or extra if that is possible Kazade add in the game.
Last edited by DarkSynbios on Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sonic1994DC
Carnage

Post#6 » Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:41 pm

kazade wrote:Yep!

Sweet! Giving the bba some love :lol:

Sonic1994DC
Carnage

Post#7 » Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:45 pm

DarkSynbios wrote:The Driving Strikers will be the hit for next Christmas time! I think it’s to share here any thoughts for modes or extra if that possible Kazade add on game.

It will be a great Christmas gift from Santa Zazade ;)

Sonic1994DC
Carnage

Post#8 » Sun Jul 24, 2022 7:22 pm

kazade wrote: The game is currently scheduled for release around November time. You can follow progress on the @drivingstrikers Twitter account :)

I just realize something. Is this going to be release as an indie you can buy or is it something you'll have to burn? I don't have a pc at this moment to burn games and I really would like to play this game day one

kazade
Developer

Post#9 » Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:06 am

The plan is to have a physical release :)

Axel85
lithium

Post#10 » Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:48 am

kazade wrote:The plan is to have a physical release :)

Yes please do it ... I will buy it the first day of release