SOMETHING COOL, VOL. 1 - Free Mystery Item from WAVE

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

MastaG
Quad Damage

Re: SOMETHING COOL, VOL. 1 - Free Mystery Item from WAVE

Post#21 » Thu Dec 15, 2022 1:35 pm

I received it today and tried the driving strikers demo.
The game is really fun, especially if it gets online support. But it seems to run a bit sluggish.. like the fps could be a bit better.. is it my Dreamcast?

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#22 » Thu Dec 15, 2022 1:37 pm

MastaG wrote:I received it today and tried the driving strikers demo.
The game is really fun, especially if it gets online support. But it seems to run a bit sluggish.. like the fps could be a bit better.. is it my Dreamcast?

WIP speed has been Improved since this demo..

kazade
Developer

Post#23 » Sat Dec 17, 2022 4:37 am

MastaG wrote:I received it today and tried the driving strikers demo.

Yeah like Ian said, the current version of the game is much faster than this demo, I've made some model format changes to speed things up. There's still a bit of work to do but we're way above 30fps now on all but one of the stadiums (and that's because it has rain and fire effects).

The demo is online enabled by the way - we believe it's the first ever Dreamcast demo disc with online game play :)

sgmx
dirty sailor

Post#24 » Fri Dec 30, 2022 12:12 pm

Somehow off topic, I just got this free/gift disc that I requested when ordering the game Postal, but only this disc was sent and not portal, I tried to mail them at [email protected] several times in vain, no reply.. I guess they are rather serious so just wondering if anyone has another way to contact them (or him) .. hopefully nothing bad happened.

dave_van_damn
Graffiti Grind

Post#25 » Sun Jan 01, 2023 4:27 pm

sgmx wrote:Somehow off topic, I just got this free/gift disc that I requested when ordering the game Postal, but only this disc was sent and not portal, I tried to mail them at [email protected] several times in vain, no reply.. I guess they are rather serious so just wondering if anyone has another way to contact them (or him) .. hopefully nothing bad happened.

They’re quite active on Twitter https://mobile.twitter.com/wavegamestudios
aka DavidHK on DC games.

sgmx
dirty sailor

Post#26 » Mon Jan 02, 2023 8:10 am

dave_van_damn wrote:
sgmx wrote:Somehow off topic, I just got this free/gift disc that I requested when ordering the game Postal, but only this disc was sent and not portal, I tried to mail them at [email protected] several times in vain, no reply.. I guess they are rather serious so just wondering if anyone has another way to contact them (or him) .. hopefully nothing bad happened.

They’re quite active on Twitter https://mobile.twitter.com/wavegamestudios

Thanks for the advice.
Actually thanks do this forum my complaint was seen :)
My mail was reaching directly their spam box :(