I need It fisical... ;)
Attachments
IMG_20230210_065123.jpg

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: HALF LIFE CUSTOM GDI[TEST] IMR

Post#62 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:11 am

k-do wrote:I need It fisical... ;)

Thanks i will work more on this soon .. Was working on proto type thing and lost time to it..

fafadou
Gold Lion

Post#63 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:02 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:
k-do wrote:I need It fisical... ;)

Thanks i will work more on this soon .. Was working on proto type thing and lost time to it..

The loloretro's last prototype of an unreleased ?

Misso
noob

Post#64 » Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:30 am

Hi guys, really great work!! Updates about the CDI version?

CrashMidnick
blackout!

Post#65 » Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:25 pm

Thanks for your hard work Ian !

brad86
rebel

Post#66 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:16 pm

I tried with the new overlocking implementation in Flycast (+100mhz), and the rail introduction ran so much smoother than at stock clock.

daskal
noob

Post#67 » Fri May 05, 2023 5:42 pm

I just had to register after reading this thread - I'm super excited about a possible new/optimized version of HL coming to Dreamcast - congratulations and many thanks for your hard work on this! I havbe just recently installed GD Emu with a new PSU and 256 GB SD card setup on my Dreamcast and I'm having a blast! I have 3 versions of HL installed on my DC (two prototypes in GDI and one re-packed CDI version. My Dreamcast is also modded to be able to set an overclock to the CPU with a stable result of 224 Mhz - in terms of Half-Life it does make the current versions riun a bit smoother.

BUT... what I wanted to ask/suggest - could you please add the menu music of the PS2 port to the DC version?

https://youtu.be/i5MLeY9--7Q

Also is there a version out for testing? (CDI or GDI?)

Thanks again!

Ryo_Hazuki
killer

Post#68 » Sun May 07, 2023 10:32 am

Half-Life would be the game that would show the true power of the Dreamcast against its competitors.

Retrofan21
rebel

Post#69 » Sun May 07, 2023 5:55 pm

I do not know if its possible, but is there a way to stop or at least reduce the memory leakage when you tried saving in Half-Life on the Dreamcast Ian? I do not know if memory leakage is a problem on emulators but on hardware the game still randomly consumes larger VMU blocks seemingly the more you play. On a GDEMU Dreamcast, both betas load sections quicker than previous versions of Half-Life on Dreamcast.

i5501
noob

Post#70 » Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:39 am

Retrofan21 wrote:I do not know if its possible, but is there a way to stop or at least reduce the memory leakage when you tried saving in Half-Life on the Dreamcast Ian? I do not know if memory leakage is a problem on emulators but on hardware the game still randomly consumes larger VMU blocks seemingly the more you play. On a GDEMU Dreamcast, both betas load sections quicker than previous versions of Half-Life on Dreamcast.

If it ever gets too big, you can just start a new game and use the level select code immediately afterwards as a workaround to reset it.