Warforce : Online FPS

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Anonymouse
Outtrigger

Re: Warforce : Online FPS

Post#21 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:31 am

It's crazy for me to see people from Scotland developing for the Dreamcast. Excellent news. I look forward to seeing this grow. I have a BBA and will be playing if completed.
Dreamcast: Blue Swirl, 60hz, White LED, Removable battery holder, Internal SD card reader, BBA, DreamPi, RGB Scart

Crystal Triad
Developer

Post#22 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:22 pm

Hello everyone! We would firstly like to apologize for the slow news update on the progress on the game and secondly we would like to say this project is far from died.

Awhile we were away we have been working on the Crystal Engine making it even more polished and adding more and more features to the engine. Now everything doesn't look like stretched squares like the original version of the yeti3D what we based our engine from, we have been doing a lot with networking and have been working on however we are far from getting this to a presentable state as the team have split off into 2 different mini teams. We are Crystal Triad's american team that are based in Tampa, FL and we have Crystal Triad's Scottish team and we are working on separate projects. So we are sorry we can not update you with any screenshots but we want to say we are far from died.

Thanks,

Crystal Triad

Corbyn
Developer

Post#23 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:32 am

I'm very interested in the Crystal Engine...is it a fork of yeti3D? Is there any technical information that discerns Crystal from the original?

Also, are there ANY kinds of screenshots at all...even if it's a cube bouncing on your television screen, or a bunch of question marks raining from the sky, a bunch of code in a screengrab... or something? You spoke of some sort of technical demo in June.

Anonymouse
Outtrigger

Post#24 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:05 am

I hope this amounts to something.
Dreamcast: Blue Swirl, 60hz, White LED, Removable battery holder, Internal SD card reader, BBA, DreamPi, RGB Scart

Crystal Triad
Developer

Post#25 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:34 pm

Hello, we would like to first apologize for not replying to everyone, we have been very busy with our lives so progress has been slow but please understand we are working on the project and it is coming along quite nicely. :)

Corbyn wrote:I'm very interested in the Crystal Engine...is it a fork of yeti3D? Is there any technical information that discerns Crystal from the original?

Also, are there ANY kinds of screenshots at all...even if it's a cube bouncing on your television screen, or a bunch of question marks raining from the sky, a bunch of code in a screengrab... or something? You spoke of some sort of technical demo in June.

Crystal Engine is a fork of yeti3D. Crystal Engine includes a terrain system, a dynamic lighting system, particle system and a 3D sound system.

There is no screenshots as of yet that are public, I like to keep my projects very close to me until I feel 100% sure that I want to show of exactly what it looks like.

DarkSynbios
DC-Talk Addict

Post#26 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:27 am

What is your plan about online mode? Wii be run on BBA and Modem? or use a custom one?

Crystal Triad
Developer

Post#27 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:16 am

DarkSynbios wrote:What is your plan about online mode? Wii be run on BBA and Modem? or use a custom one?

Modem and BBA. :)

Nico0020
Sunday Shootout

Post#28 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:44 am

Im hoping for some screenshots soon. We need more hype! Keep up the good work

DarkSynbios
DC-Talk Addict

Post#29 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:15 pm

We are hope to see unreal engine graphics! Just kidding! :P Its possible to see any photos from progress? No problem if is early stage.

Lynx014
noob

Post#30 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:29 pm

any news?