SLaVE

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

mstar
Doom

Re: SLaVE

Post#351 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:05 am

Tarnish wrote:
Nico0020 wrote:Ah, of course. The devs of SL@VE and Elysian Shadows are sharing info to do a surprise dual launch of their games. :lol:

Maybe they'll both team up with Watermelon Games and have a tripple launch with Paprium.

And invite the Hellwig brothers to actually release a decent shooter?

Nico0020
Sunday Shootout

Post#353 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:38 pm

Hey Corbyn, you got about 2 weeks left before I call in a refund. Your silence speaks volumes regarding this and hypertension. Both these projects are dead.

Prove me wrong.

DCGX
Vagabond

Post#354 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:00 pm

Nico0020 wrote:Hey Corbyn, you got about 2 weeks left before I call in a refund. Your silence speaks volumes regarding this and hypertension. Both these projects are dead.

Prove me wrong.

Same. When I get back from the holidays in January, I too will be asking for a refund. The do feel sorry for GOAT Store in all this.

DCGX
Vagabond

Post#355 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:22 am

I received my refund late last night. This saga, for me at least, is over. I think almost 6 years is enough time to have given the devs.

Wrath of Khan
Sega RPG

Post#356 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:25 am

DCGX wrote:I received my refund late last night. This saga, for me at least, is over. I think almost 6 years is enough time to have given the devs.

Good lord was it six years. That is significant. Yes, a long time.

Tarnish
Prince of Persia

Post#357 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:50 am

SLaVE and Hypertension is becoming the Duke Nukem Forever of the indie Dreamcast scene.

DCGX
Vagabond

Post#358 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:28 am

Wrath of Khan wrote:
DCGX wrote:I received my refund late last night. This saga, for me at least, is over. I think almost 6 years is enough time to have given the devs.

Good lord was it six years. That is significant. Yes, a long time.

Well, five and half years (I thought I preordered at the beginning of 2014, but it was September that year). That makes this one of the most ridiculous DC indie game funding stories around.

lerabot
blackout!

Post#359 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:51 pm

Come on.... we all know Elysian is best story ;)
Indie Game Studio

BloodBrother
core

Post#360 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:04 pm

This saddens me... Slave and Elysian are watch drew my attention to the fact that the DC did not die back in '01 (US) like I had thought since a kid. I'm very grateful for this community here, it's given me a way of educating myself about things I'm interested in: hardware and software.
THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT IS A LIE.

If you want it, come and take it from me. If you think you can, you still dont know me.

Return to “New Games”