SLaVE

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Impulse
Admin

Re: SLaVE

Post#21 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:24 pm

I assume they will be allowed to have digital download sales when the hard copies sell out? Corbyn do you know if they have any plans for this? Eventually there will be many more people who would buy the game than they will be able to print copies for.
-Impulse

Alipheese
shadow

Post#22 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:21 pm

Pre-ordered a limited copy for me! Super exited about this :)

-drez01-
Tank Jr.

Post#23 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:37 pm

Ordered the limited edition on DC's B-Day to celebrate in memorial 8-)

Corbyn
Developer

Post#24 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:05 am

Really glad people are getting behind this and supporting it. =)

dreamcast-news
Prince of Persia

Post#25 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:15 am

Pre-order LE and newsed for french : http://dreamcast-news.blogspot.fr/2014/ ... slave.html :)
- Dev - Hacks - Homebrews - Games - Demos -

Corbyn
Developer

Post#26 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:53 am

Impulse wrote:I assume they will be allowed to have digital download sales when the hard copies sell out? Corbyn do you know if they have any plans for this? Eventually there will be many more people who would buy the game than they will be able to print copies for.

I'm not at liberty to say JUST yet. I think this will be the only run GSP will do for SLaVE, though I can imagine rising popularity after the first run will renew interest. I don't think the piracy will be worth it though for costly reprints.

I'm finding it amusing that there are a few websites bashing the game because of how it looks/plays/etc. I remember reading a comment from someone who said essentially that "I (Corbyn) asked the community and we gave a "YES" so we have to live with it" kind of attitude. Didn't read one positive post on that forum.

Not sure what they were expecting beyond what I made crystal clear in the beginning of this campaign, but whatever.

Jenkins
MicroMidget

Post#27 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:41 am

It's a very interesting style. 3D ego shooter colorful as a Atari arcade game back in the days... The shipping costs are to high for me. Otherwise I would have bought two LLE right after the announcement. Now it's too late...

Corbyn
Developer

Post#28 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:09 am

How much is the extra shipping cost to Germany?

Jenkins
MicroMidget

Post#29 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:59 am

The price for one LLE + shipping was around 50 bucks (~40 EUR).

mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur

Post#30 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:05 pm

Yeah, was about 40 euros for me too to send to europe, all things considered that's still a bargain imo, there are other indie games that cost twice as much without shipment
We are SEGA generation.

Subscribe:

https://youtube.com/user/mazonemayu <———gameplay vids be here

Visit:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150479343@N06/albums <—-collection piccies here

Return to “New Games”