Xenocider/Project Q

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

hombreimaginario
Developer

Re: Xenocider/Project Q

Post#241 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:04 am

Thank you guys for all your orders and comments!!!

Please remember regular international shipping (included) is not registered. There is regular and registered shipping available for all products :)

qupe75 wrote:I am tempted to pre-order but from the screenshots on the page it all looks a little sparse.

Are those screens from completed levels or is there still more to add? The ships look a bit bland in the fantasyland pic and the ground has a few spots of grass here and there that looks a little crude. Maybe trees will be a bit better and some mountains.

There are trees, bushes, and rocks. Nevertheless, that stage moves so fast (not unlike Space Harrier, which is homaging), those little spots of grass are hardly seen. We encourage you to download the playable demo and see for yourself :) That's why we made it available for anyone to download!

Nico0020
Sunday Shootout

Post#242 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:31 am

So glad to see you guys are moving forward with this. I respect your drive and passion in both your projects. Ill be preordering next month once im paid again. Keep up the amazing work!

Sent from my SCL21 using Tapatalk

DCGX
Vagabond

Post#243 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:06 am

Well, guess I have to preorder the steelbook edition ;-P

Just to confirm: the metal is much stronger/harder than the crap we got with the Redux steelbook case, correct? I know we've spoken about it before, but I wanted to double check.

hombreimaginario
Developer

Post#244 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:19 pm

DCGX wrote:Well, guess I have to preorder the steelbook edition ;-P

Just to confirm: the metal is much stronger/harder than the crap we got with the Redux steelbook case, correct? I know we've spoken about it before, but I wanted to double check.

Double checked, you are indeed correct ;) This is not just a dvd case inside a thin metal case. It's a proper steelbook as we showed earlier:

scaryred24
Sunday Shootout

Post#245 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:23 pm

I would love to preorder this if it went for my credit card holder not allowing me to make purchases outside the upper 48 states within the USA.
My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $2623 ($699 with sales)
  • Games owned: 250
  • Games played: 146 (58%)
  • Hours on record: 1,948.2h

http://www.speedtest.net/result/7087109286Image

hombreimaginario
Developer

Post#246 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:33 pm

scaryred24 wrote:I would love to preorder this if it went for my credit card holder not allowing me to make purchases outside the upper 48 states within the USA.

You have never bought ANYTHING to another country???? :(

scaryred24
Sunday Shootout

Post#247 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:38 pm

hombreimaginario wrote:
scaryred24 wrote:I would love to preorder this if it went for my credit card holder not allowing me to make purchases outside the upper 48 states within the USA.

You have never bought ANYTHING to another country???? :(

I've done one via paypal to Canada, but I am afraid of by account being frozen if I were to go overboard. I mean I could but I am also paranoid.
My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $2623 ($699 with sales)
  • Games owned: 250
  • Games played: 146 (58%)
  • Hours on record: 1,948.2h

http://www.speedtest.net/result/7087109286Image

mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur

Post#248 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:11 pm

Wtf :lol: :lol:
We are SEGA generation.

Subscribe:

https://youtube.com/user/mazonemayu <———gameplay vids be here

Visit:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150479343@N06/albums <—-collection piccies here

qupe75
photon blast

Post#249 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:34 pm

I have played the 3 level demo tonight.

The main character is a bit angular, especially on death. I feel it needs a little fleshing out.

Fantasyland is fast but graphically it needs work. The background, the objects and ships are very basic looking. You can get hit by enemies appearing from behind that you have no idea are incoming so memory plays its part here I guess. The end boss - the dragon doesn't look great and I had no idea if I was actually was hitting it until it just vanished and I ran off into the screen. I am not sure if you'll have something display on screen when completed in the actual game like score etc. The level felt quite short.

The other 2 levels I found very sluggish to play. The desert level is the best looking. I need to replay this one a few times as I can't recall if there were pyramids or something similar to the sides and didn't capture screens here.
Attachments
xonodeath.jpg
xenoboss.jpg
xeno1.jpg

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Post#250 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:14 pm

Looking good.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs