Dead Or Alive 2: Final (RELEASE!)

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

K470r
undertow

Re: Dead Or Alive 2: Final (RELEASE!)

Post#111 » Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:19 pm

Dirge Of Ram wrote:You beaten me to the punch! Thank you so much making the new revision CDI available K470r! You did miss out on the IP.Bin boot logo there don't worry totally grateful.

If you okay with me backing this up on my Internet Archive page tomorrow with your name on there. Just so more players will know.

Hello

It is a great idea to make a backup so that more people know about it.

The user who prepared the CDI is Gazu.sva.electronic; I only set the hex for wide screen or square screen.

Please make a backup on your archive page.

Thanks for keeping DOA2 alive.
PRESS START

Dirge Of Ram
Graffiti Grind

Post#112 » Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:13 am

KasumiHayateSnow.jpg

New CDI Revision

Special Thank You to Gazu for making Dead or Alive 2: Time Ninja go Full Circle.

https://archive.org/details/doa-2-time- ... cover-16-9

Uploaded both CDI/GDI Widescreen versions just for now to keep sync with the other releases.

Take Advantage of the Mega website below. Faster To Get!

https://mega.nz/folder/DBAzkDbY#JDmcw8Sl14bcwFz-L6W6hw

Love & Support pretty much all around.

The Final Rehash is still there to play too. Made them at the same time!

gazu2020
noob

Post#113 » Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:59 am

Hello Endecha de carnero Friend Greetings. I am gazu, I congratulate you for this work, very soon I will add your logo to the ip.bin and I will implement a 3d cover with some of the images of the game. I took the audacity to do that cdi and gdi they already work in emulator and gdemu
Gazu.sva.electronic

agentadam07
shadow

Post#114 » Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:55 pm

I’m definitely grabbing this and giving it a try. Such a great game to begin with.

Dirge Of Ram
Graffiti Grind

Post#115 » Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:17 pm

Thank you kindly to you both.

Gazu you did what you needed to do! Yes that IP.BIN was made by Mr. Green Ranger himself so all players will know who kickstarted this out first. My own Watermarks are the Soundbytes at the very start so you know now.

Danger off overblowing on links right now until this grows more out there. Yeah that could take while I need a break from this fast been on this since end off January.

Got to keep a balance here between The Final Rehash & Time Ninja.

Dirge Of Ram
Graffiti Grind

Post#116 » Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:07 am

One Request Please, for anyone here who can make one ADX Song. Too stressful for me so throw this out here now.

I think the Dreamcast deserves the Best Song Ever Made very much so. Looped at a reasonable volume for our TV sets those adx files can be too much rough sometimes.

Exciter6.jpg

Has to fit within the file EXCITER6.ADX memory right here. Named that too of course!

If this request doesn't happen at all no worries. I still release my very last revision to The Final Rehash in April time while I'm still in the mood!

Dirge Of Ram
Graffiti Grind

Post#117 » Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:02 am

RabbitZack0.jpg

My Very Last GDI Revision.

Dead or Alive 2: The Final Rehash

https://archive.org/details/dead-or-ali ... -ver.-2022

Cut Short On My Open Request, Sorry! Busy Weeks Ahead.

Gave My All To Make Sure This Is Equal To Dead or Alive 2: Time Ninja!

The Music, I Did All I Could Don't Rush Into Sound Test First.

The Odd Typo Fully Rewritten Story! Play In Certain Costumes You Understand The Dialogue Alot More.....Easy Hint Above.

CDI Folks, I'm Sure Someone Will Save The Day!

dubcity
Super Sonic

Post#118 » Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:39 pm

Tengu Edition
Attachments
DOA 2 Final Tengu Edition.png

Dirge Of Ram
Graffiti Grind

Post#119 » Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:40 am

That's very cool off you, Final 2021 will always remain Part One put alot off time on them all.

I wanted to see if Tengu can be fighted outside off his main Night Miyama level with the character hex swapping. I've been put off now due to Bootdreams don't want to see a full on crash after going all the way making a GDI over it. Fun for next time.

Hopefully more will be made in the near future. Share this out a entire month off Dreamcast Dead or Alive 2 content in the year off 2022 oh wow!

dubcity
Super Sonic

Post#120 » Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:45 am

Dirge Of Ram wrote:That's very cool off you, Final 2021 will always remain Part One put alot off time on them all.

I wanted to see if Tengu can be fighted outside off his main Night Miyama level with the character hex swapping. I've been put off now due to Bootdreams don't want to see a full on crash after going all the way making a GDI over it. Fun for next time.

Hopefully more will be made in the near future. Share this out a entire month off Dreamcast Dead or Alive 2 content in the year off 2022 oh wow!

I'm sharing this GDI with this cover inserted today in my collection thread. Thanks to you and Green Ranger for your hard work.