kurtori’s Collection

Post your Dreamcast collections in this section. Wow us with your impressive amount of Sega items ;)

Moderator: mazonemayu

kurtori
shadow
Posts: 10

Re: kurtori’s Collection

Post#11 » Sun May 10, 2020 5:10 pm

@treamcaster Thanks!

The Dreamcast Premiere disc is actually a CD-ROM presskit which has been dumped.

fafadou
Dreamcast Swirl
Posts: 530

Re: kurtori’s Collection

Post#12 » Sun May 10, 2020 5:40 pm

The flinstone is very impressive piece.

Treamcaster
lithium
Posts: 38

Re: kurtori’s Collection

Post#13 » Sun May 10, 2020 6:48 pm

kurtori wrote:@treamcaster Thanks!

The Dreamcast Premiere disc is actually a CD-ROM presskit which has been dumped.


Oh I see. I can't seem to find it online, could you give me an hint? Thanks

kurtori
shadow
Posts: 10

Re: kurtori’s Collection

Post#14 » Sun May 10, 2020 7:00 pm

The Dreamcast Premiere presskit is here: https://archive.org/details/DreamcastPremiereEurope.7z

Treamcaster
lithium
Posts: 38

Re: kurtori’s Collection

Post#15 » Sun May 10, 2020 7:39 pm

Thank you!

Treamcaster
lithium
Posts: 38

Re: kurtori’s Collection

Post#16 » Mon May 11, 2020 6:09 am

I've downloaded from the link you provided and this seems to be the German presskit, which I already had. I thought the one you had was from the UK, the one distributed at the ECTS 2000 in London? How many presskits are out there actually?

kurtori
shadow
Posts: 10

Re: kurtori’s Collection

Post#17 » Mon May 11, 2020 6:43 am

Treamcaster wrote:I've downloaded from the link you provided and this seems to be the German presskit, which I already had. I thought the one you had was from the UK, the one distributed at the ECTS 2000 in London? How many presskits are out there actually?


You’re right, I was mistaken when sending that link. I’ll see if I can locate it and I’m sure I could rip it if not.

Treamcaster
lithium
Posts: 38

Re: kurtori’s Collection

Post#18 » Mon May 11, 2020 10:31 am

kurtori wrote:You’re right, I was mistaken when sending that link. I’ll see if I can locate it and I’m sure I could rip it if not.


Yes.

kurtori wrote:Jet Set Radio demo with beta content


According to http://tcrf.net/Jet_Grind_Radio_(Dreamcast), there are at least 2 different demos (Dreamcast Express Vol. 5 v1.001 and Official Sega Dreamcast Magazine Vol. 8 v1.020) which have different assets from the final game, however I think the demo you own may be different.

Could this be the undumped version mensioned on maddog's JPN list below?

De La Jet Set Radio (Dorikore) - Catlog No.: HDR-0212 - Dump status: Undumped

or this:

Jet Set Radio Taikenban (trial) - Catlog No.: 610-7888 - CD Serial: 610-7888-0424 1MM1 - NOT FOR SALE

?

User avatar
Blai
photon blast
Posts: 103

Re: kurtori’s Collection

Post#19 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:28 pm

Treamcaster wrote:According to http://tcrf.net/Jet_Grind_Radio_(Dreamcast), there are at least 2 different demos (Dreamcast Express Vol. 5 v1.001 and Official Sega Dreamcast Magazine Vol. 8 v1.020) which have different assets from the final game, however I think the demo you own may be different.

Could this be the undumped version mensioned on maddog's JPN list below?

De La Jet Set Radio (Dorikore) - Catlog No.: HDR-0212 - Dump status: Undumped

or this:

Jet Set Radio Taikenban (trial) - Catlog No.: 610-7888 - CD Serial: 610-7888-0424 1MM1 - NOT FOR SALE

?


The one that kurtori has is Jet Set Radio Taikenban (trial) - Catlog No.: 610-7888 - CD Serial: 610-7888-0424 1MM1 - NOT FOR SALE

User avatar
dubcity
chill
Posts: 302

Re: kurtori’s Collection

Post#20 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:26 pm

That is a very impressive collection!

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Member Collections”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users