TheDreamer's collection

Post your Dreamcast collections in this section. Wow us with your impressive amount of Sega items ;)

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

TheDreamer
noob

TheDreamer's collection

Post#1 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:22 pm

Well here it is, my smallish collection. I've now got 20 dreamcasts in total, since taking photos.

To list a few things:

I have 4 new controllers that I had modified into wireless and 2 guns modified to wireless, which work work with modern TV's.

My main Dreamcast has an original gdemu, gdmenu software , 128gb sd card, battery and controller fuse mod. Also have the 3d printed insert with an sd card reader extension. I run a vga cable to a vga to hdmi 4k upscaler. Run in full screen on a 55"LCD. Works perfectly. I think it's the best setup with a gdemu as games are converted to run over vga and the fact the guns have a cable from the controller wireless dongle that connects to vga. So this allows me to be able to use the guns.

I have another original gdemu and one clone as well.

In the photo of games, on the right area sealed games.

I'm sure you can work everything else out :)
Attachments
20191110_082051.jpg
20191101_174658.jpg
20191110_081132.jpg
20191103_074845.jpg

Sega RPG

Re: TheDreamer's collection

Post#2 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:20 pm

Uh definitely not bad

deluxux
Black Mesa

Post#3 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:46 pm

nice collection! Any more info about the light guns? seems very cool. Have you tried the NES emulator NesterDC on dreamcast? It supports lightguns, might be fun. Get that duck hunt on :)

TheDreamer
noob

Post#4 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:57 pm

deluxux wrote:Any more info about the light guns? :)

What do your want to know? They've been modified with an internal battery. The controller dongle has a cable that has a vga connection and then a wireless sensor bar (needs AAA batteries) , like the ones for the wii, is used for the aiming.

A menu comes up on the vmu to allow you to calibrate as well.

deluxux wrote:Have you tried the NES emulator NesterDC on dreamcast? It supports lightguns, might be fun. Get that duck hunt on :)

Nope, but I should give it a try. I've only tried house off the dead.

beanboy
Wazza

Post#5 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:08 pm

Wow! Look at the amount of game controllers and consoles.
You could hold a dreamcast multiplayer game party.
Dude! You're da man!! 8-)