Bionic Koala's Collection

Post your Dreamcast collections in this section. Wow us with your impressive amount of Sega items ;)

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

BionicKoalaBoy
photon blast

Bionic Koala's Collection

Post#1 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:11 am

This is my collection. The Dragoncast link cable allows 2 people to play F355 side by side on 2 screens which is great fun. As you can see I have various wheels and pedals to choose from too. My favourite game at the Mo is Densha De Go, it's great fun with the train controller. I also have a controller adaptor, so I can also play with a Saturn pad, or a wireless PS2 which is what I have. What you can't see in these images are the Karaoke machine and an official fishing rod. The Karaoke machine is useless now, but it looks goos sat under my primary DC. Continuing to hunt things down... I'm now after the ASCII mission stick, a Mad Katz Panther, a pair of KONAMI dance mats, and the Pop 'n Music controller. Then I'll be done ( ish ) :D

megavolt85
Developer

Re: Bionic Koala's Collection

Post#2 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:35 am

BionicKoalaBoy wrote:I also have a controller adaptor, so I can also play with a Saturn pad, or a wireless PS2 which is what I have.

I also have an adapter, only mine is much cheaper
Of all the tested controllers, the controller from the GameCube and from the MegaDrive for fighting games is the most suitable for the dreamcast