Hi eh!

Say Hi and introduce yourself to the forum here!

Moderator: pcwzrd13

JuggernautJeff
shadow

Hi eh!

Post#1 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:41 am

Hello everyone,

Long time Dreamcast fan, recently returned to playing and collecting Dreamcast games and just picked up a dreampi to play online with everyone.

I am having problems getting on pso can anyone help me with that please ?

Thanks
Jeff

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Re: Hi eh!

Post#2 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:52 am

I can try, just explain from start to finish what is happening, please.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

The-Amazing-Mr_V
Metallic

Post#3 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:59 am

Pictures can help too.

Anonymouse
Outtrigger

Post#4 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:53 am

Welcome to the forums and congratulations on getting a DreamPi. Explain what you have and what you have tried so far. We will help you get online. :-)
Dreamcast: Blue Swirl, 60hz, White LED, Removable battery holder, Internal SD card reader, BBA, DreamPi, RGB Scart

ncman071
Sunday Shootout

Post#5 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:07 am

Sweet! looking forward to playing with you JuggernautJeff!!
Do you have the 1.6 update on your pi? Also, did you download patcher for PSO?

JuggernautJeff
shadow

Post#6 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:45 am

I finally got it working, I didn't realize I had to download and burn the patch / boot disc. as soon as I did that i got online no issues and I would hope my dreampi has the newest software because I did just purchase it in the last two weeks.

thanks
Jeff

Anonymouse
Outtrigger

Post#7 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:52 pm

JuggernautJeff wrote:I finally got it working, I didn't realize I had to download and burn the patch / boot disc. as soon as I did that i got online no issues and I would hope my dreampi has the newest software because I did just purchase it in the last two weeks.

thanks
Jeff

Happy Days, Welcome to online DC
Dreamcast: Blue Swirl, 60hz, White LED, Removable battery holder, Internal SD card reader, BBA, DreamPi, RGB Scart

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Post#8 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:03 pm

I don't know if your PSO's serial number and access key is for NTSC-U region but if so I strongly recommend IVES' PSO CDI to burn, autoconnect, proper file sort thus fast and gentle char loads, highly optimized

Your Dreamcast's drive will love you for it! Get some JVC Taiyo Yuden CD-Rs and rock on

Welcome!

JuggernautJeff
shadow

Post#9 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:37 pm

My codes are NTSC-U and 100% legit codes, I used the patch/boot disc right from sylverant site.

The-Amazing-Mr_V
Metallic

Post#10 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:34 pm

mistamontiel wrote:I don't know if your PSO's serial number and access key is for NTSC-U region but if so I strongly recommend IVES' PSO CDI to burn, autoconnect, proper file sort thus fast and gentle char loads, highly optimized

Your Dreamcast's drive will love you for it! Get some JVC Taiyo Yuden CD-Rs and rock on

Welcome!

Ive's optimized cdi is well worth it. Autoconnect is very nice. But the load times are way faster! Far less noise from the dreamcast. It's the only way I play anymore.

Return to “New Member Introduction”