Hi All

Say Hi and introduce yourself to the forum here!

Moderator: pcwzrd13

FraserBlueGaming
rebel

Hi All

Post#1 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:30 am

Hello everyone reading this post. I have just joined the Dreamcast-Talk website and my username is FraserBlueGaming, but you can call me Fraser, Blue, BlueGaming or whatever pleases you. I have recently bought a Dreamcast that unfortunately didn't work :( , yet I am still on the lookout for finding one.

In terms of games I am looking forward to play, my main ones are the Sonic Adventure games, Skies of Arcadia, Power Stone 2, Metropolis Street Racer, Spider Man 2000 and most of all, JET SET RADIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

In terms of my commitment to the online side of this, I am saving money so I can buy a DreamPi kit to help me get back online when I feel the time is right. In terms of online games I am looking forward to play, these include Quake 3 Arena, Alien Front Online, Starlancer, Monaco Grand Prix Online and Phantasy Star Online.

I also have a Youtube channel where I will likely to be recording Dreamcast games footage or reviews. Right now I have 73 subscribers so not too bad and I wouldn't mind if you gave it a look.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDKKfz ... YETG3rekjg

I hope you enjoyed reading this post and for all you Dreamcast players out there, there will be a new competitor coming soon......

Return to “New Member Introduction”