Hey ! A Dancing Milk here

Say Hi and introduce yourself to the forum here!

Moderator: pcwzrd13

ADancingMilk
shadow

Hey ! A Dancing Milk here

Post#1 » Thu May 09, 2019 10:01 am

Hello everyone ! I'm a SEGA fan and I own a PAL Dreamcast (I live in Europe). I have the console since 2015 and omg it's the best console so far.

I don't have a DreamPi like a lot of members here but I have planned to buy one if I have the time (and money lol).

I own about ten games or so, I know it's not a lot but I'm only starting collecting and play this year because before I was in high school so I didn't have time and money.. When I'll found more games and accessories I'll share it with you for sure!

Anyway I'm glad that I found a forum about this amazing system, so see you soon !

(Oh and sorry if there's mistakes xD )

Sega RPG

Re: Hey ! A Dancing Milk here

Post#2 » Thu May 09, 2019 1:32 pm

welcome, well you can always burn the games, it's better to buy them of course but since sega and companies are not earning anymore from sales...

ADancingMilk
shadow

Post#3 » Fri May 10, 2019 1:18 pm

247 wrote:welcome, well you can always burn the games, it's better to buy them of course but since sega and companies are not earning anymore from sales...

I can burn them but I saw a video of Adam Koralik, where he said burned games will damage the lense and/or the console, so it seems to be not very safe..

mother_b
fire

Post#4 » Fri May 10, 2019 2:30 pm

Hi A Dancing Milk, i say welcome too and have much fun here :)

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Post#5 » Fri May 10, 2019 8:10 pm

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here. This is the best place to chat and ask questions as we are an active community.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

ADancingMilk
shadow

Post#6 » Sat May 11, 2019 8:14 am

Thank you !

Sega RPG

Post#7 » Sat May 11, 2019 8:29 am

ADancingMilk wrote:
247 wrote:welcome, well you can always burn the games, it's better to buy them of course but since sega and companies are not earning anymore from sales...

I can burn them but I saw a video of Adam Koralik, where he said burned games will damage the lense and/or the console, so it seems to be not very safe..

there are mixed opinions abut this, some will damage the lense (mainly first rips, badly done) and some don't (an original pso will damage your lense more than the bugfixed one), anyway as for good rips, you can burn them at the right speed and you should have no problems (altought i generally try to buy originals when i can)

Return to “New Member Introduction”