Hey fellow SEGA fans!

Say Hi and introduce yourself to the forum here!

Moderator: pcwzrd13

SwirlVision
noob

Hey fellow SEGA fans!

Post#1 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:12 am

I was referred here by someone who bought an old rare Dreamcast magazine from me on ebay.. I used to run SwirlVision, a SEGA and primarily Dreamcast focused website, way back in the day.. anyone remember that?? I just bought a Saturn again and have been collecting games for it.. I look forward to chatting with y'all! Peace :mrgreen:

-Justin

dark
Shark Patrol

Re: Hey fellow SEGA fans!

Post#2 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:20 pm

Welcome. I remember the name swirlvision but don't quite remember which website it was exactly. Back in the day there were certainly a lot of them. Anyone remember boob.co.uk and consolevision?

beanboy
Wazza

Post#3 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:40 pm

Welcome to the forum.
SwirlVision website? That sounds familiar.

runkthepunk
Doom

Post#4 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:49 am

SwirlVision wrote:I was referred here by someone who bought an old rare Dreamcast magazine from me on ebay.. I used to run SwirlVision, a SEGA and primarily Dreamcast focused website, way back in the day.. anyone remember that?? I just bought a Saturn again and have been collecting games for it.. I look forward to chatting with y'all! Peace :mrgreen:

-Justin

Hey Justin

Glad you could come along to the site!

It's always great to have people here from back when the Dreamcast was more current as it can help make sense of certain actions or releases in context to what was happening at the time and it provides different perspectives on things compared to looking at the machine as it stands today.

I bought the magazine from you by the way :)

dark wrote:Welcome. I remember the name swirlvision but don't quite remember which website it was exactly. Back in the day there were certainly a lot of them. Anyone remember boob.co.uk and consolevision?

Yeah I remember both those, I was on DCEmulation mostly back in the day although I am never a prolific poster.