Hey from US/Spain

Say Hi and introduce yourself to the forum here!

Moderator: pcwzrd13

hndz
noob

Hey from US/Spain

Post#1 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:19 am

Hi all!

Cool to see an active community for the dreamcast here. Always loved it, ever since that brief period. I remember being blown away with a rental when it came out, then finally getting one as a gift before discontinuation... now anxiously awaiting the arrival of a GDEMU, passing time here and by replaying some old classics. would absolutely love it if I could figure out a cheap, decent way to get the thing online

some old favorites: rush 2049, chuchu rocket, crazy taxi, the sonic adventure games
favorites I discovered way too late: rayman 2, cannon spike, dynamite cop (if only it were longer!)

Jako
Sunday Shootout

Re: Hey from US/Spain

Post#2 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:36 pm

Welcome and enjoy the community!!! ;-) Un saludo desde España.
Be Dreamcast My Friend!!!

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Post#3 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:05 am

Hola amigo, soy es un gringo de Tejas. I hope you enjoy your stay here. We are a huge tight knit community here, much like a family,

Bienvenido!

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Post#4 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:55 am

Welcome! I hope you enjoy you time here. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have as this community will do it's best to help you out. This along with Dreamcast Live are the two places that are a really good resource for getting your Dreamcast online and what games are currently online.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

Return to “New Member Introduction”