obligatory greeting

Say Hi and introduce yourself to the forum here!

Moderator: pcwzrd13

scurl
shadow

obligatory greeting

Post#1 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:54 pm

hi,
i'm just this guy, you know? i worked for sierra online doing QA testing when the DC came out, i did pc stuff but my cubical was next to a dude who was testing the DC games like who wants to beat up a millionaire, real quality stuff, yet somehow i still was interested in the system so after it started tanking and everyone started selling their stuff cheap on craigslist i bought tons. had a pretty absurd collection but have sold most of it off over the years. tbh i joined here to get some help identifying some hardware i got recently from a free pile. and that's the way the news goes.

SMiTH
Black Mesa

Re: obligatory greeting

Post#2 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:31 pm

welcome to dct!

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Post#3 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:02 am

Oh wow any cool stuff like betas you might have from your collection and time at Sierra? Anything to do with Half-Life? :ugeek:

And welcome to the most active Dreamcast forum on the net! Enjoy your stay!

scurl
shadow

Post#4 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:51 am

i'm afraid the only betas i have would be coasters now, and were only stuff like professional bull rider and i think i had one or two throne of darkness discs, but i had tossed them in boxes with random other stuff and they got scratched to hell over the years so they're trash now if i even have them still. i worked in the casual dept, so while i (and a lot of other QA testers there) did participate in some counterstrike load testing when it came out from valve as a standalone, i didn't have anything to do with anything else remotely half-life related. i worked on throne of darkness but that's about the most core game i did. the rest was stuff like you don't know jack 5th dementia, 3d ultra pinball thrillride, trophy hunting 4, that kind of stuff.

Return to “New Member Introduction”