Hi, now I have a Dreamcast!

Say Hi and introduce yourself to the forum here!

Moderator: pcwzrd13

massiva
noob

Hi, now I have a Dreamcast!

Post#1 » Sun May 16, 2021 4:01 pm

And I have no other gaming system this is the one my daily driver, go to for life.
It has all the games I personally need.

Next phase, give it raspberry flavour, connect online and use the recent pico pi for arcade stick with integrated memory unit.

Hope to have fun here.

dubcity
Super Sonic

Re: Hi, now I have a Dreamcast!

Post#2 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:11 am

Welcome!

There are a few other members using dreamcast in their arcade cabs. I'm on of them. do a search for dreamcast arcade and check out what others have done.

DarkVampire295
photon blast

Post#3 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:46 pm

Welcome
Twitter @WayneBurke32

Best of luck, DV

NeORomani
lithium

Post#4 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:21 am

NOW you are an elite member of humankind

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Post#5 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:31 pm

Welcome to the community! This is an interesting time for the Dreamcast. There are online games that original Dreamcast owners never got to play until about two decades later, such as PBA Tour Bowling 2001 and Internet Game Pack. There are also games like Half-Life and Millennium Racer that has surfaced. Also independent releases like Border Down and Arcade Racing Legends. Even homebrew games, hardware and random other things like Japanese games being translated to English Speech such as Shenmue 2 and Space Channel 5, Part 2, Japanese games text being converted to English and Atomiswave arcade console games being made available for a home console for the first time (Dreamcast gets that honor).

Enjoy your time here.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs