Rediscovering a Classic

Say Hi and introduce yourself to the forum here!

Moderator: pcwzrd13

joe1138
noob

Rediscovering a Classic

Post#1 » Mon May 31, 2021 12:31 pm

Hey there.

I've owned a Dreamcast for a few years now but haven't really given it much love.

I've just installed a MODE in my Dreamcast and did the battery replacement mod on my system and I'm really enjoying digging into the library and playing some stuff I missed out on over the years. Really wish i knew about the ability to play the Atomiswave games on the DC earlier but so happy to finally have the chance to play some of those games.

Noctua fan is on its way, definitely excited about the QOL improvements that can be done to the console.

I don't post much on the other boards I belong to but I expect to be lurking quite a bit here and contributing where I can.

mr.kaeru
lithium

Re: Rediscovering a Classic

Post#2 » Mon May 31, 2021 10:57 pm

Welcome back then :)

joe1138
noob

Post#3 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:33 am

Thanks!

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Post#4 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:44 am

Lol, Atomiswave games ONLY happened like 7 months back, so a VERY recent development. No need to beat yourself up over something that is still super new hehe. It took a lot of big brain thinking to get them runnig. But they are one more feather in the Dreamcast's cap of cool things it can do.

But welcome to the best Dreamcast bastion on the net. You will not find a more active community elsewhere.