Another new member here

Say Hi and introduce yourself to the forum here!

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Mr. Sojiro
shadow

Another new member here

Post#1 » Wed May 03, 2023 10:35 pm

Heya everyone!

Another new face here from the states (Kansas) hoping to become a part of this community. I came across a post on the Dreamcast subreddit with the person playing PSO online with an actual Dreamcast via a DreamPi, which piqued my interest. That inevitably led me to these forums with how to get something like that set up. I have been lurking around the forums for a good week now, and after ordering the things I need to get online, I am hoping to get my DreamPi going sometime within the next week or two after everything arrives.

I didn't really get into the Dreamcast until after it had been discontinued as I was eagerly awaiting the upcoming PS2 (yeah I know, boo me lol), but once I discovered it I knew I missed out on something special. I have been slowly collecting and playing DC games since around 2003, and having the opportunity to play some of these excellent titles online with a dedicated community of passionate fans really has me excited. Figured I would make an account now while I wait for all the stuff to arrive, and say hello in the meantime. Here is hoping to be joining you all online here soon!

peanut_unlimited
lithium

Re: Another new member here

Post#2 » Wed May 03, 2023 11:41 pm

Awesome to have you on board!

Londinium
dirty sailor

Post#3 » Thu May 04, 2023 12:42 am

Hi
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Jako
Sunday Shootout

Post#4 » Thu May 04, 2023 6:45 am

Hello and welcome!!!
Online or offline, the Dreamcast will give to you great moments!
The online world have the plus of share nice moments, many good people behind each Dreamcast and the chance to enjoy a machine that worth more.

Again, welcome and enjoy! :D
Be Dreamcast My Friend!!!