Hello everyone

Say Hi and introduce yourself to the forum here!

Moderator: pcwzrd13

sgmx
dirty sailor

Hello everyone

Post#1 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:39 pm

Hi Guys,

I'm an old dreamcaster here, even though new on this message board, and to be honest i've decided to register because it looks like it is the most DC dynamic still alive.
I spent many hours on official PSO when they were alive but not a big fan of quake like games, so not many options to plat on line till the recent revival of toy racer, this motivated me again to reconnect my BBA for some more fun on my beloved console :)
I'm french so in advance please apologize my possible bad english :)

everynewday84
Nemesis

Re: Hello everyone

Post#2 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:09 pm

Welcome aboard! Feel free to PM me anytime to set up a PSO, or even toy racer, session. Also, we do game nights on WEDNESDAY nights (early AM in France) and PSO Saturdays at 5PM EST (LLLATE nights in France).

If you can join us at those erroneous hours, do so! Otherwise PM me and we can arrange something ;)
This is a message to you:
Do what you love; Love what you do.

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Post#3 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:36 pm

Welcome. I hope this will be a good experience for you here at DC-Talk.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

VasiliyRS
Uber

Post#4 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:47 pm

Hello and welcome SEGAMAX ! I have not seen you around since UG had fallen.
Be sure we know how much you have done for DC scene and feel free to share your stuff here too it will be much appreciated.

I am also from ... Eurasia so i am usually ready to have some dc online time with pso, quake and now toy racer evening time at weekend.

By the way a friend of mine was looking for Half Life *repack* SEGAMAX several years ago and i am not sure if he has found it yet, do you still have it?

sgmx
dirty sailor

Post#5 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:53 pm

VasiliyRS wrote:Hello and welcome SEGAMAX ! I have not seen you around since UG had fallen.
Be sure we know how much you have done for DC scene and feel free to share your stuff here too it will be much appreciated.

I am also from ... Eurasia so i am usually ready to have some dc online time with pso, quake and now toy racer evening time at weekend.

By the way a friend of mine was looking for Half Life *repack* SEGAMAX several years ago and i am not sure if he has found it yet, do you still have it?

Hi,
Damn i've been caught :)
Thanks for the message, since UG i'm crying, couldn't find anything similar..
Unfortunately as for HL, this was ripped by someone i lost contact with for years now.. (originally sgmx was a small team in fact..) and i never managed to find, just having a poor nfo of the game on my hard drive :(

Return to “New Member Introduction”