- $39.99 SEGA Sports edition black console on eBay with a SEGA Sports edition controller, a Performance memory card and a (completely useless) RFU adapter.
- $00.00 BONUS the console had PSO Ver.2 in the GD-ROM cavity (was not mentioned in the listing).
- $23.19 Retro-bit Dreamcast Composite/S-video/VGA Box V2
- $70.00 used Atlona Technologies AT-HDVIEW VGA to HDMI Scaler as used by Adam Koralik in this video.
- $20.00 Japanese Dreamcast keyboard (because I thought the transparent plastic looked cool and it's compact compared to the original keyboard).
- $45.00 2x SD card internal mod
- $322.53 I may have overpaid a little, but I ended up acquiring not one, but two HIT-400 broadband adapters on eBay (one was a reasonably priced Buy It Now for the JAP version and I expected to be sniped on the other one but ended up winning it instead - oh boy).
- Japanese mouse (for the same reason as the keyboard).
- ATA mod.
- DC rehousing project.
I was a really big fan of Q3A and Unreal and I'd really like to get into the online gaming aspect now that I have these BBAs coming.