Howdy, boys

Say Hi and introduce yourself to the forum here!

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Dacenguy
shadow

Howdy, boys

Post#1 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:11 pm

Hi all, I'm a new user. I've been a part of the forum for a couple weeks now but I've been mainly lurking. I know this isn't the forum's heyday, but it's still the most active Dreamcast-centered community I could find. I've had my Dreamcast for a couple months now, a friend of mine who moved out of state left it behind and said I could have it. I'm currently playing Resident Evil: Code Veronica and trying to find an easy way to burn backups that aren't coasters (the first 4 discs I burned were complete coasters, RIP Shenmue and Sonic).

I'm not sure if I'll be getting more peripherals, but if I like the online-enabled Dreamcast games enough, I'll consider getting a DreamcastPi so I can join you guys.

If you have any recommendations for new system owners, go ahead and let me know in this thread.

The-Amazing-Mr_V
Metallic

Re: Howdy, boys

Post#2 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:20 pm

Welcome!

Demolition racer is always a favorite for me. Fun derby games. Fast paced. Soul Calibur is another one I enjoy a lot.

I'm sure others will chime in also. There are lots of great games. It really depends on what type of games you like.

BaffleBlend
dark night

Post#3 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:30 pm

So you're new just like I am, huh? Let's see if we'll see more of each other around. :)
Can play online, but doesn't very often.

Avatar commissioned from Steven Borgers (here's his Tumblr and DeviantArt).

Boonz
rebel

Post#4 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:52 pm

Hi,I´m also new to this forum.
Dreamcast gamer and collector since 1999
Playing PSO again and hope to play the other games online as well

DR TEAMCAST
Uber

Post#5 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:39 am

Hey man, welcome. A DreamPi setup with PSO and Chu Chu Rocket would be a nice purchase. The internet features for sonic adventure are partially restored now too. I'm here all the time because of the online stuff, along with many others
ImageImage
Forum for Dreamcast and Saturn browsers http://bb.dreampipe.net
Media, News, Events and more for your Sega Dreamcast internet browser at http://dreampipe.net

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Post#6 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:12 am

Shenmue I & II. There's no game like it...for now (Shenmue III is coming).
Regards,
Bob Dobbs