Toy Racer Server info

Moderator: pcwzrd13

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Re: Toy Racer Server info

Post#61 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:47 pm

Just wanted to let everyone know that the IP for my server changed to 198.133.10.182. Dial-up users will have to wait a bit before they can connect again as Luke needs to update his Dreamarena server (Update: Done!).
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live

Nico0020
Sunday Shootout

Post#62 » Tue May 10, 2016 12:25 pm

Padre wrote:I just learned that it won't connect if running through an Ethernet splitter... I have a 4 port powerline adapter which is filled up, so I got some Ethernet splitters to be able to add a couple more online devices, the weird thing is that I can connect to the internet just fine with the web browser and PSO, but quake III and Toy Racer do not connect when going through the splitter to the powerline adapter. I removed the splitter and have a connection for Toy Racer and Quake again. :)

This is the problem it seems. PSO and Browser work fine for me, but Quake 3 and Toy Racer dont work. I disconnected my router from my internet connection and plugged the DC directly in and I finally got past the dialog.

New problem is, I can see "Toy Server," but when I click to connect to it it sits at "connecting" and eventually gives up. I think this is more to do with my weird internet in this apartment. I'm not sure if much can be done about it, as it has that dorm room kind of setup where a CAT5 cable is just coming out of the wall.....

Quake 3 still doesn't find any servers sadly.

Sen
shadow

Post#63 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:23 am

Is it possible to use real dial up? If so, how?

eagle0487
noob

Post#64 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:39 pm

Anyone play toy racer now?

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Post#65 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:50 am

ok...I'll give it a go.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

mickschen
core

Post#66 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:02 pm

hey,

have the same probs like before with BBA, PAL Toy Racer and Pal DC... can connect to pod speed zone with or without extra opened ports but toy racer canceld the connection after 30sec of waiting...

you have any infos for me?

mickschen
core

Post#67 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:20 am

i can play all other games fine, have the good japanese bba... all settings are right.

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Post#68 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:41 am

mickschen wrote:i can play all other games fine, have the good japanese bba... all settings are right.

Are you using the correct IP? The one on this post is old. The newest one can be found here.
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live

mickschen
core

Post#69 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:54 am

omg, yes now it works :D I read the hole thread about you ip changes.. maybe i tried it out with opened ports and it wont work... now my router confog is on standart, specialy no open ports and it works...

if you treid 1hour settings with changes here and changes there something then you dont know where you are sometime :D

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Post#70 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:23 pm

EDIT: Never mind silly conflict need to specify DNS
Last edited by mistamontiel on Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.