Dreamcast Immortalized : Toy Racer Tournament with 30$ Prize

This section contains Dreamcast related news articles and topics.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Anonymouse
Outtrigger

Re: Dreamcast Immortalized : Toy Racer Tournament with 30$ Prize

Post#31 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:27 pm

DreamcastUK wrote:There hasn't been some lessons learned with this tournament.

No more toy racer tournaments lol , tournaments will be completed on the day they started instead of a course of three months

Ha Ha. I was thinking about doing something similar with a dreamcast game and was wondering how it worked out for you. I will be home in a week and be setting up a DreamPi. I was totally addicted to Toy Racer. I was pretty high up on some of times for the tracks.

I see that Dreamcast Live has a leaderboard for the Toy Racer tracks. Does it automatically update when I play/connect online with Toy Racer? Or is there something else I have to do to upload the times?
Dreamcast: Blue Swirl, 60hz, White LED, Removable battery holder, Internal SD card reader, BBA, DreamPi, RGB Scart

DreamcastUK
brutal

Re: Dreamcast Immortalized : Toy Racer Tournament with 30$ Prize

Post#32 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:20 pm

Anonymouse wrote:
DreamcastUK wrote:There hasn't been some lessons learned with this tournament.

No more toy racer tournaments lol , tournaments will be completed on the day they started instead of a course of three months

Ha Ha. I was thinking about doing something similar with a dreamcast game and was wondering how it worked out for you. I will be home in a week and be setting up a DreamPi. I was totally addicted to Toy Racer. I was pretty high up on some of times for the tracks.

I see that Dreamcast Live has a leaderboard for the Toy Racer tracks. Does it automatically update when I play/connect online with Toy Racer? Or is there something else I have to do to upload the times?

It was good to run (it's not over yet it's in the semi finals) but it seems that the tournament should be completed in the day of the tournament.

As people are very difficult to contact if it goes past the day as many emails sent , pms and also using Skype , discord and the chat on here just to get people to play their matches it's a bit of an effort.

However happy I did it and most people have enjoyed it. Maybe a mini league for the people who want to take part and could do a regular meetup of races
Online Games: PSO | Quake III Arena | Toy Racer | 4x4 Evo | Starlancer | Planet Ring | Maximum Pool

ItsMuchMore
Founder & Lead Editor

The Dreamcast Junkyard
YouTube Editor