Castlevania Resurrection news..

This section contains Dreamcast related news articles and topics.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Loloretro
chill

Re: Castlevania Resurrection news..

Post#101 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:53 am

To reassure you, it was expected that I will receive the GDI after the sale of the prototype on EBAY.

Before I made the discovery of Castlevania public, I was able to discuss with its owner at length (for 5 days). I even did sleepless nights to chat with him live.

I was able to save its release but not its appearance on ebay. There was absolutely nothing I could say so as not to compromise its future release. The owner is wonderful, you don't realize. He is passionate like us, maybe even more !!!

People have created a drama like this youtuber. They did not know how to keep quiet. It didn't make you want to put it online.

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Post#102 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:55 am

And a dummied CDI for me the last burnout here xP

Thank ye kindly!

Loloretro
chill

Post#104 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:22 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:https://github.com/NaomiMod/games-ExtractTools/raw/main/Castlevania_Resurrection/CVR_PVR_EXTRACTOR.zip

by VincentNL

I would think we could mode the textures in this demo

Interesting, keep me posted if it's feasible.

About the Corridore:

It would be very difficult to do without the source code, it would take a lot of time and effort. It will have to do testing it on an emulator

cloofoofoo
Dreamcast Swirl

Post#105 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:32 pm

Loloretro wrote:To reassure you, it was expected that I will receive the GDI after the sale of the prototype on EBAY.

Before I made the discovery of Castlevania public, I was able to discuss with its owner at length (for 5 days). I even did sleepless nights to chat with him live.

I was able to save its release but not its appearance on ebay. There was absolutely nothing I could say so as not to compromise its future release. The owner is wonderful, you don't realize. He is passionate like us, maybe even more !!!

People have created a drama like this youtuber. They did not know how to keep quiet. It didn't make you want to put it online.

Sorry to hear that , ignore the drama queens and just do your thing. There are people who appreciates your releases ,all of them not just Castlevania. You're doing a good job.

Vgesoterica
Rank 9

Post#106 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:46 pm

Amazing. Just straight up amazing!

dubcity
Super Sonic

Post#107 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:11 pm

Loloretro wrote:To reassure you, it was expected that I will receive the GDI after the sale of the prototype on EBAY.

I did not think it would get released but it did. Thank you for all that you did to make that happen. And thanks to everyone who helped work on the game files so everyone could play it.

Green Ranger
fragger

Post#108 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:36 pm

Played it for a bit and its a graphically impressive game! A pity Konami never completed this title, but at least we finally have a chance to play its prototype.

Now if only we could get a copy of Type X Spiral Nightmare to play next. ;)

mkandersson1082
MegaDeath

Post#109 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:30 am

Just tested out the prototype...damn it's one impressive looking game for the Dreamcast! Thanks to all involved for getting this out there in a playable state :)

Greg2600
dark night

Post#110 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:56 am

Happy Ending! Often devs would cut down a playable demo for E3. How longer after the show was this game canceled? Might be a larger version lurking somewhere.