Castlevania Resurrection news..

This section contains Dreamcast related news articles and topics.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Re: Castlevania Resurrection news..

Post#41 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:08 am

Oh thought it's a BIN L0L 61 bids n it's almost @ seven stack

EDIT: ..he started it @ a dollar a mere $1. Can't anyone be nice and wait for last second..

Vgesoterica
Rank 9

Post#42 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:46 am

mistamontiel wrote:Oh thought it's a BIN L0L 61 bids n it's almost @ seven stack

EDIT: ..he started it @ a dollar a mere $1. Can't anyone be nice and wait for last second..

I wonder if the winner will ever pay up.

If I had Scrooge McDuck money I’d buy it and release it. Unfortunately I have Middle Class McDuck money

Loloretro
chill

Post#43 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:51 am

I knew relevant that it would happen, maybe not so quickly. I was pretty sure of it.

Believe me, I have tried absolutely everything. I didn't sleep last Wednesday night to chat with the owner of Castlevania and make the dream possible for the community.

I do not regret the announcement of its discovery. I would rather be remembered that he exists than to have seen him appear on ebay where the link and the photo of the auction would have spread all over the world. It wouldn't have changed anything.

His fate was already written and sealed.

Avoid talking about this sale, you will hurt yourself. We have to accept it ...

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Post#44 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:24 pm

Well apparently the seller plans to release the backup at some point. He updated the auction with the following:

EyY6rl7XAAMjt9I.jpg

Thanks to the DCJY on Twitter for pointing this out. I guess we'll see what happens.
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live

Vgesoterica
Rank 9

Post#45 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:36 pm

pcwzrd13 wrote:Well apparently the seller plans to release the backup at some point. He updated the auction with the following:

EyY6rl7XAAMjt9I.jpg

Thanks to the DCJY on Twitter for pointing this out. I guess we'll see what happens.

No shit...there’s hope!

Green Ranger
killer

Post#46 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:37 pm

pcwzrd13 wrote:Well apparently the seller plans to release the backup at some point. He updated the auction with the following:

EyY6rl7XAAMjt9I.jpg

If I was a bidder and learned he planned on making a backup and releasing it to the public, I'd retract my bid- especially since the auction's currently at 10K+. I'd just wait till it was released then get it for free. :lol:

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Post#47 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:30 pm

Yeah dumb move making that public knowledge in the first place. Though that is pretty shady what he is doing to the person who buys it, for us it is a win.

dubcity
Super Sonic

Post#48 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:50 pm

The reveal of this game has turned into a shit show. WTF

runkthepunk
Doom

Post#49 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:55 pm

Anyone know what the highest price that has been paid for an unreleased Dreamcast game is?

At the time of writing this the game is at $20k so surely this has got to be right up there (assuming the winner actually pays of course)

I know a lot of deals are done behind closed doors so we don't usually see the numbers.

Probably a question for Laurent? :)

Loloretro
chill

Post#50 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:49 pm

runkthepunk wrote:Anyone know what the highest price that has been paid for an unreleased Dreamcast game is?

At the time of writing this the game is at $20k so surely this has got to be right up there (assuming the winner actually pays of course)

I know a lot of deals are done behind closed doors so we don't usually see the numbers.

Probably a question for Laurent? :)

At the time of Assembler, a Worms Pinball would have sold in the 1000+ range. Wombat must know, he's an old school man, he must remember. I'm just a youngster ha ha ha

This Castlevania is a dreamcast grail and may even be canceled games. We add the hardcore fans of Castlevania and we get an uncontrollable explosive cocktail ....