The history of No Cliché and its original Dreamcast games, from Toy Commander to Agartha... not forgetting Toy Racer

This section contains Dreamcast related news articles and topics.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Loloretro
chill

The history of No Cliché and its original Dreamcast games, from Toy Commander to Agartha... not forgetting Toy Racer

Post#1 » Sat Dec 31, 2022 6:08 pm

The history of the French development studio No Cliché and its Dreamcast games with original concepts, from Toy Commander to Agartha... without forgetting Toy Racer.

Several Dreamcast prototypes of Toy Commander and Toy Racer are analysed and preserved, some of which are available for free download (an amazing discovery in a prototype).

Some former members of No Cliché tell us more about the history of the Lyon-based company and the development of its three games, sharing with us several sketches and photos.

I would like to thank them again for their kindness, for their testimony and for having trusted me by sending me some photos and several sketches.

I would also like to thank all the other members of the studio for the work done on the Dreamcast and for having made us dream over twenty years ago. Time is passing so fast!

Have a good read and my best wishes for 2023! I wish you a excellent year!

https://en.sega-dreamcast-info-games-pr ... -toy-racer

colgate
Doom

Re: The history of No Cliché and its original Dreamcast games, from Toy Commander to Agartha... not forgetting Toy Racer

Post#2 » Sun Jan 01, 2023 3:24 pm

Great write up!