Release of a prototype for the Unreleased Dreamcast version of Worms Pinball, when the Dreamcast makes Tilt!

This section contains Dreamcast related news articles and topics.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

streeker
fragger

Re: Release of a prototype for the Unreleased Dreamcast version of Worms Pinball, when the Dreamcast makes Tilt!

Post#51 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:06 am

bincon.exe >> binhack.exe >> bootdreams
Nothing special, I guess...

atreyu187
brutal

Re: Release of a prototype for the Unreleased Dreamcast version of Worms Pinball, when the Dreamcast makes Tilt!

Post#52 » Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:52 pm

Anthony817 wrote:Wow glad you were able to succeed in getting this one released You are the best! Atreyu187 and I tried to get this in his hands to preserve 10 years ago but it never worked out. So super happy you were able to succeed where we could not. This is a very historic occasion Keep up all the great work my friend! Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Nice to see this finally come out!! BTW hey buddy

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Post#53 » Sun Jun 25, 2023 9:55 am

Hey bro how you been?

beastiepoub
noob

Post#54 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:10 am

thanks, team17 was and still are marvelous devs, lots of memories :) (A500!)

atreyu187
brutal

Post#55 » Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:04 pm

Anthony817 wrote:Hey bro how you been?

I have been good and just copped a new Dreamcast so I'll be around more.