Chuchu Rocket Thursday night! 7PM ET

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Gocha
letterbomb

Chuchu Rocket Thursday night! 7PM ET

Post#1 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:35 am

First of all thanks to Nz17 for creating a previous version of this topic (there is a note about it at the bottom of this post)

ChuChu-Thu! Chuchu Rocket Thursday night event Starting 7PM ET

I hope you all bought enough fuel for your rockets because on thursday night everyone is welcome to help the chuchus go to space

Pilots joining on May 20 2021:
1.- Gocha
2.-
3.-
4.-
5.-
6.-

Why 7PM ET?
Most events on this site are on 9PM eastern time, but since I'm on the other side of the globe that's a little too late for me during the north hemisphere's winter time. It's also middle of the week so it might be a good idea to start a little earlier. We can talk about all this anyway, and try to find a middle ground if anyone needs it.

How do I join?
You can post an answer on this topic to be added to the rocket pilots list, you can also tell us you want to join on discord, I'm always on on chuchu night or you can chat on this forum instant chat window. You can also just jump in to the event if you see people already online or confirmed players on the top of the post, but if you want to play it would be a good idea to tell the rest of us in advance so we all know if there will be enough players and don't leave anyone waiting on the chuchu network lobby.

ChuChuChampion of the week

Gocha, beloved by the space mice

(just for fun, if there are 4 or less players we can have a "for glory" last match of the night, the winner is the chuchuchampion of the week and can brag about it all he wants until next week or more... if he can defend his throne...)

why do they wanna go to space anyway?
Doesn't matter, gotta support 'em.

About the previous chuchu night post: since I've been updating the previous topic almost weekly I thought it was a good idea to create a new one so I can edit the title and main post weekly, if Mr Nz17 wants to revive his post I can delete this one, it's just for the community to have regular updates on this)
Last edited by Gocha on Thu May 20, 2021 2:02 pm, edited 43 times in total.

mother_b
fire

Re: Chuchu Rocket Thursday night! 7PM EST

Post#2 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:36 am

Save your mices! count me in Gocha

VKNIGHT20
core

Post#3 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:06 pm

I’m probably gonna be eating so I might miss the start but I will definitely be there.
John 3:16

VKNIGHT20
core

Post#4 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:43 pm

That was great! Sorry for the my router issues. See you all next week!

Gocha
letterbomb

Post#5 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:46 pm

That was really really fun, the server had a few issues at the end but we were able to finish the "for glory" match before that.
Thanks you all for your time and the matches, see you next week!

deluxux
Black Mesa

Post#6 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:46 pm

Ah yeah some great matches! Everyone got a few wins in and the Chus can travel.. or whatever it is they are doing.

Gocha
letterbomb

Post#7 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:20 am

A new night of ChuChu is on the way, if anyone want's to play I'm gonna be on at 7PM EST, please send a message or add a reply in here to confirm your participation.

VKNIGHT20
core

Post#8 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:20 pm

I think that you can count me in tonight! Hopefully my router works a bit better.

Gocha
letterbomb

Post#9 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:12 pm

As always it was a pleasure to play with you guys. Sadly I was not able to defend my throne, congratulations to mother_b for recovering the throne.

mother_b
fire

Post#10 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:22 pm

same, also always a pleasure to play with ya'll guys :)