Alien front all day baby!

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius
Dreamcast Games you play Online: PSO, AFO, PBA, 4x4 Evo, IGP, Planet Ring and Max Pool

Re: Alien front all day baby!

Post by Bob Dobbs »

@Markdanni123: I forgot to add that link here in PCwzrd13's behalf...

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/3eff5539-6 ... ecd5ed01fb
Regards,
Bob Dobbs
Markdanni123
minority
Dreamcast Games you play Online: I don’t play any yet as I am waiting to buy my dreampi kit

Post by Markdanni123 »

Yeah I bought the mic on eBay before I got the game, just in preparation for playing online but of course that’s not going to happen, it looks so good online and was one of the games that made me buy the Dreamcast again to play online, such a let down to find out that ain’t possible
Markdanni123
minority
Dreamcast Games you play Online: I don’t play any yet as I am waiting to buy my dreampi kit

Post by Markdanni123 »

Yeah I bought the mic from eBay in anticipation of getting the game but of course that’s not gonna happen now, was so gutted to realise that I couldn’t play it
Markdanni123
minority

Post by Markdanni123 »

Sorry for the two comments wasn’t showing me my first message there
S.madman
shadow

Post by S.madman »

Why not buy the web disc then? They are like at most $15 with shipping to the UK from the US.
Markdanni123
minority

Post by Markdanni123 »

Would I need to reconfigure (I configure) my Dreamcast? I used the dreamkey 3.0 to configure it in the first place so would I need to reverse the process or would you just need to pop the disc in and do the process again it’s dreampi?