Neogeo Battle Coliseum

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Gromber
undertow

Re: Neogeo Battle Coliseum

Post#151 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:02 pm

edit: nothing i think its normal that the time remaining, doesn´t reset and continue from the same counter of the previous fight, because there is a time increase bonus.

Another issue that would be interesting to try to fix would be disable the bilinear filter of the main characters, because they look a bit blurry.

Thanks

Inatals
noob

Post#152 » Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:08 pm

excellent work.. I really like fighting games from that era of atomiswave.. I wanted to know if one day I could port some fighting games that came out on Sega naomi that didn't come out for the Dreamcast.. I wanted to see melty blood act cadenza on the Dreamcast. .or guilty gear xx slash ^^

Broderick_
noob

Post#153 » Thu May 04, 2023 9:57 pm

trekts wrote:
fabio14789 wrote:Neogeo battle colisseum all characters unlock
X = LP
Y = SP
A = LK
B = SK
https://www.4shared.com/rar/_n60ckD_iq/ngbc.html

tested this on the USB-GDROM. no freezes after doing three back to back playthroughs with the first two times beating mizuchi and the third time beating king lion. i did however notice quite a bit of input lag and some frame drops in the first few seconds of every match which complicated things a little bit; i actually noticed input lag in KOF XI with similar frame drops as well.

4shared link is dead.

Is there another Neogeo Battle Coliseum upload around with the controls mapped to this?

Thanks.

fabio14789
lithium

Post#154 » Fri May 19, 2023 7:55 pm

teste desse link.. não lembro se é o mesmo
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... 0xevXrFrdk

SolidSonicTH
dark night

Post#155 » Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:36 pm

Does the version with the X=LP, Y=SP, A=LK, B=SK mapping still exist anywhere?

dubcity
Super Sonic

Post#156 » Sun Jun 25, 2023 11:16 am

SolidSonicTH wrote:Does the version with the X=LP, Y=SP, A=LK, B=SK mapping still exist anywhere?

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=14277&start=30#p157070

Solstar
noob

Post#157 » Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:47 am

Hello,

what is the hex to modify to have the lowest difficulty setting? i amo not "CUmpetitive hurr durr" so don't give a crap abbout higher difficulties. all of the "character unlocked" files found here have like 4 or more of difficulty enabled