Post#241 » Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:06 am

Can you reupload please?

saku3
minority

Re: Atomiswave to Dreamcast CDI releases centralization

Post#242 » Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:11 pm

DreamCasting wrote:
Ryo_Hazuki wrote:
WT-450 wrote:Has there been any update on this? would love to play faster than speed but can't find a cdi version of the game anywhere.

I want this too!

I have been looking for this one too but can't find it.

Is there a chance it's still available to download somewhere?

Hello friend, I haven't visited the page for a long time and I saw your request, I downloaded the game from faster than speed a long time ago but I deleted the original file after burning the game on cd, I'm not an expert, I don't know how to convert from format to cdi and gdi etc I did the following in case it works for you: I took the burned disc I burned, used imgburn to create a disc image and created the BIN and CUE files and compressed them in 7zip, I don't know how to convert them to cdi or gdi to test if it works. I leave the file here if it works for you or in case someone can convert it or test it to see if it works, I hope it has been useful to you
https://www90.zippyshare.com/v/KdrYaDKL/file.html
https://www90.zippyshare.com/v/KdrYaDKL/file.html

everone
noob

Post#243 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:28 pm

Can someone repost the link for faster than speed cdi.

everone
noob

Post#244 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:54 am

Could someone post fist of the north star cdi would really appreciate it.thanks

Nobletaran
dark night

Post#245 » Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:45 pm

All links down

Fletchr
noob

Post#246 » Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:33 am

I suspect the links are down on purpose honestly. I won't say why I think so, but yea.

Vekked
shadow

Post#247 » Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:55 am

Do these still have issues playing all the way through when burned as a backup?

Teuton1379
lithium

Post#248 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:55 pm

I know it has been a while since these were ported, but I missed the CDI versions of Dirty Pigskin Football, Faster than Speed, Force Five, Sushi Bar, Rumble Fish 2, Rumble Fish, Maximum Speed, The LightGun set and the Tate Tabletop set. Somebody is selling a few of these online, but money is tight right now and I can burn them myself - if I can get the cdi files to DL. I prefer playing on my DC. The links are all removed. Please help.

TechFragments
noob

Post#249 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:12 pm

I understand that you want to play these games, however they are protected by intellectual property rights, and simply uploading them will result in them being taken back down. If you can think of your MOST wanted game (1 game) then I will be happy to help you; but I do not advocate theft, and in all likelihood the value of any atomiswave game lies within fractions of pence, pesos , etc. PM me.

MoeFoh
Uber

Post#250 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:27 pm

TechFragments wrote:I understand that you want to play these games, however they are protected by intellectual property rights, and simply uploading them will result in them being taken back down. If you can think of your MOST wanted game (1 game) then I will be happy to help you; but I do not advocate theft, and in all likelihood the value of any atomiswave game lies within fractions of pence, pesos , etc. PM me.

:lol:
“The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.”
- Charles Bukowski