Re: Atomiswave to Dreamcast CDI releases centralization

Post#91 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:33 am

Megavolt85 & yzb for all props.
This boys doing all hard job

snejq
shadow

Post#92 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:49 pm

How do you burn them images? They crash my discjuggler as as soon when i would try to open the image. Tried on two different machines, windows 10 and 7

atzelala
shadow

Post#93 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:02 pm

Last time, I burned an image, I used imgBurn (Freeware) plus cdi plugin. I don`t know, if this will work with the Atomiswave releases.

Jade1975
minority

Post#94 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:55 pm

atzelala wrote:Last time, I burned an image, I used imgBurn (Freeware) plus cdi plugin. I don`t know, if this will work with the Atomiswave releases.
Yes it work with atomiswave games

Sent from my A5_Pro using Tapatalk

Samuel2K3
shadow

Post#95 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:59 pm

AlanH wrote:Are there more CDI files of Atomiswave games yet, aside for the three which are mentioned on the first page of this thread?

Hi, my name's Alan. I have been following these forums for a long time, but I finally got very impatient with this thread and I started an account so I could actually post.

I burn Dreamcast games and software onto CDs.

Although I do have an SD reader, I have issues with it -- either my SD cards are the wrong kind for it, or the CD that it came with is wrong. I have decided that I'd prefer not to try to figure out what my main issue with my SD reader is, because I'd prefer to collect games and software on physical discs. I buy what I can, and I burn the rest.

If any more Atomiswave games, than the three which are mentioned on the first page of this thread, have been converted to CDI files, please let me know here. Thanks.

There's also The King Of Fiighters NeoWave that can be burned to a CD-R. I understand that some don't wish to modify their stock Dreamcast. The bad news is that there are only 5 games total at this moment that can be burned onto a CD-R.

https://mega.nz/file/Ybowjb4Z#LdCldc-Qc ... Ve_3YYDMAs

AlanH
rebel

Post#96 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:16 pm

I've paid very close attention to the online Dreamcast community since the early 2000s, although I've rarely joined the sites to make comments. WHEN more of the Atomiswave games get CDIs, this is potentially one of the single greatest things to happen to Dreamcast since the "mainstream days."

Samuel2K3
shadow

Post#97 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:48 pm

AlanH wrote:I've paid very close attention to the online Dreamcast community since the early 2000s, although I've rarely joined the sites to make comments. WHEN more of the Atomiswave games get CDIs, this is potentially one of the single greatest things to happen to Dreamcast since the "mainstream days."

Do what I did. Buy a second Dreamcast with a non working laser and get a GDEmu clone from AliExpress. I did this since I have over 100 burned CD's and didn't want to throw them out. It's much simpler to use than a SD card reader and haven't had any major issues so far.

AlanH
rebel

Post#98 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:41 am

I don't want to do that. I have philosophical disagreements against using certain hardware on Dreamcast. I believe Dreamcast is a CD-using system, and always will/should be.

Motoracer5
blackout!

Post#99 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:41 am

AlanH wrote:I don't want to do that. I have philosophical disagreements against using certain hardware on Dreamcast. I believe Dreamcast is a CD-using system, and always will/should be.

You won't be playing a some of these atomiswave games then. Gdrom is too slow to work properly with a few

Greg2600
dark night

Post#100 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:49 am

Are there any Atomiswave games still to be ported?

AlanH wrote:I don't want to do that. I have philosophical disagreements against using certain hardware on Dreamcast. I believe Dreamcast is a CD-using system, and always will/should be.

It's not even a CD-based system to begin with, and burning to CD is partly what put it in an early grave.