Maximum Speed

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: Maximum Speed

Post#61 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:34 pm

possom2009 wrote:Anyone else having sound issues on flycast? Sound effects work but music is kinda messed up.
It's not meant to be used on dreamcast emulators there are better emulators to use to play these with out playing the conversion ports to dreamcast if your on a pc

MarkCerny
shadow

Post#62 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:01 pm

any chance to make this one work on a burned cd-r?

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#63 » Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:24 am

MarkCerny wrote:any chance to make this one work on a burned cd-r?

No?

RobisMarshall
minority

Post#64 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:43 pm

is there still not a cdi version of this one?

fafadou
Gold Lion

Post#65 » Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:33 am

Here for all a spanish translation made by @pitito, the work is really great as always :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPBIEf0ADqc&t=114s

Frostykus
shadow

Post#66 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:16 am

What? I hope you didn't pay a "donation" for that. Maximum Speed ​​contains Spanish

MarkCerny
shadow

Post#67 » Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:05 pm

RobisMarshall wrote:is there still not a cdi version of this one?

seems there isn't yet.

purrpgoddpeebles
noob

Post#68 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:01 am

I am going to test this out on my android 7.0 LGLVE Phone which I've got Retroarch Running Flycast With Atomiswave Bios Running Great Still Have To Figure Out Noami Part But I Have The Right Bios In The Right Spot For Naomi To Work I Just Haven't Tried More Than One ROM Which Was A Rare Naomi ROM So Maybe That's The Reason It Didn't Boot Up All The Way Anyways I Also Have Premium Version Of RetroX And It Runs Dreamcast Games Flawlessly So I'm Gonna Give This A Try On RetroArch And RetroX And I Will Provide An Update When I'm Finished :)

dubcity
Super Sonic

Post#69 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:02 pm

purrpgoddpeebles wrote:I am going to test this out on my android 7.0 LGLVE Phone which I've got Retroarch Running Flycast With Atomiswave Bios Running Great Still Have To Figure Out Noami Part But I Have The Right Bios In The Right Spot For Naomi To Work I Just Haven't Tried More Than One ROM Which Was A Rare Naomi ROM So Maybe That's The Reason It Didn't Boot Up All The Way Anyways I Also Have Premium Version Of RetroX And It Runs Dreamcast Games Flawlessly So I'm Gonna Give This A Try On RetroArch And RetroX And I Will Provide An Update When I'm Finished :)

Did you use talk to text to make this post? It looks like one long run off sentence. Next time say "period", 'question mark" or "exclamation mark" at the end of your sentences and it will input them.

For Android, Windows, Raspberry Pi or Linux use flycast with Atomiswave and Naomi roms. You can use flycast standalone or flycast core in retroarch. Add the bios in it's own folder and roms in a separate folder.

Atomiswave conversions are for dreamcast hardware.

@MarkCerny - There is not a CDI of this game. The original game was made on a cartridge. CDR cannot do the same read speeds as cartridge. If this game was on a CDR it would be a stuttering mess and people would complain.