Post#122 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:30 am

Wow,this is really helpful! Thanks

trekts
dark night

Re: Atomiswave Conversions FAQ

Post#123 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:48 am

Currently testing on USB-GDROM:

These are my findings so far:

KOF XI: hung on "Next Stage" screen; stage preview looped over and over. played though most of arcade mode. input lag present

Neogeo Battle Coliseum: Played through the arcade mode three times w/ no freezing, however there are some frame drops that i didn't notice before when i was testing on a gdemu clone, and input lag is present making the bosses especially frustrating.

Samurai Spirits Tenkaichi Kenkakuden: no freezing; input lag present.

The Rumble Fish 1 & 2: No freezing; input lag present.

GGX ver 1.5: Got through most of arcade mode until it froze after beating Ky Kiske (stage 8); input lag present.

I feel like the ports running on the USB-GDROM are a lot more stable, but there's still some issues; mainly input lag and frame drops. i noticed it more here than i did with a gdemu.

fafadou
Gold Lion

Post#124 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:11 am

I didn't see primary eleven in the list, it's a soccer game.
It's not a atomiswave game ?

[EDIT] ok it's an unrealased :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0s6a90 ... ropolisUSA

Hope there is a dump somewhere...
good soccer game are missing on dreamcast.

slivercr
core

Post#125 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:02 am

trekts wrote:Currently testing on USB-GDROM:

These are my findings so far:

KOF XI: hung on "Next Stage" screen; stage preview looped over and over. played though most of arcade mode. input lag present

Neogeo Battle Coliseum: Played through the arcade mode three times w/ no freezing, however there are some frame drops that i didn't notice before when i was testing on a gdemu clone, and input lag is present making the bosses especially frustrating.

Samurai Spirits Tenkaichi Kenkakuden: no freezing; input lag present.

The Rumble Fish 1 & 2: No freezing; input lag present.

GGX ver 1.5: Got through most of arcade mode until it froze after beating Ky Kiske (stage 8); input lag present.

I feel like the ports running on the USB-GDROM are a lot more stable, but there's still some issues; mainly input lag and frame drops. i noticed it more here than i did with a gdemu.

Did you test input lag, or was it more of a "feel" observation?

trekts
dark night

Post#126 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:18 am

Did you test input lag, or was it more of a "feel" observation?

Feel.

saku3
minority

Post#127 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:58 pm

I very gratefull whit megavolt to make this games of atomisave was posible play in a dreamcast and emulator on android( almost all games are playable, less samurai s. 6 is to slow whit graphiics errors, ngbc have graphics errors to and other details in some games), I hope to someone make the convert to cdi to write in a cdr soon (I dont have gedemu or hdd or serial port devices). I never think play ngbc, kofxi,and rumble fish 1 2 in my dreamcast and phone, thank you so much megavolt

fafadou
Gold Lion

Post#128 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:57 am

I found the game ^^ almost 15000$
https://www.ebay.fr/itm/Premier-Eleven- ... 2465558663

The primary eleven was released in europe.

alfdaur
noob

Post#129 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:47 am

I've been playing some these conversions on my GDemu device, and having a great time.

I have a small suggestion, if it hasn't already been raised:

Its a bit diffcult to know when a given game has been updated with a new version - could we have the last date that a game was updated in the link to the game on the first page? a "version" number will probably be confusing as its not clear if its the game version or the conversion version, but the date that the conversion changes were last made would make it easier to see when it was updated (not to mention when all these versions start floating around the internet in a few years time, without some way to see which one is the more recent one)

Oh, and hello dreamcast-talk forum... this was my first post :)

slivercr
core

Post#130 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:43 pm

alfdaur wrote:I've been playing some these conversions on my GDemu device, and having a great time.

I have a small suggestion, if it hasn't already been raised:

Its a bit diffcult to know when a given game has been updated with a new version - could we have the last date that a game was updated in the link to the game on the first page? a "version" number will probably be confusing as its not clear if its the game version or the conversion version, but the date that the conversion changes were last made would make it easier to see when it was updated (not to mention when all these versions start floating around the internet in a few years time, without some way to see which one is the more recent one)

Oh, and hello dreamcast-talk forum... this was my first post :)

Hello!

I thought about documenting changes, but its too much trouble.

I'll try to do what you asked though, Ill go through the threads this weekend and check when the last update was and add the dates to the list.

Thanks for the suggestion.