boobie_smiles
shadow

Re: Fist of the North Star (JP) / Hokuto no Ken

Post#121 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:02 am

sidnei55 wrote:New Test update
11/20

Works Perfect GDEmu Clone
64GB Sandisk

Same stup here more or less (5.15b clone), did you finish the game? Played a few rounds with different characters, got stuck in stage 4 (died 3 times)...the fourth time the game began to freeze when i made a special move (with Rei) and the sound looped. Dont know if its also happening in versus mode.
Its strangebecause i made the special move a few times the rounds before.

edit: tested with the moste recent version (20/11)

Wesker
dark night

Post#122 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:45 am

boobie_smiles wrote:
11/20

64GB Sandisk

Same stup here more or less (5.15b clone), did you finish the game? Played a few rounds with different characters, got stuck in stage 4 (died 3 times)...the fourth time the game began to freeze when i made a special move (with Rei) and the sound looped. Dont know if its also happening in versus mode.

Stage 4 is the same scenario as Stage 3, Mamiya's village. There definitely seems to be something with that particular background.

Punx2511
lithium

Post#123 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:31 am

Wesker wrote:
boobie_smiles wrote:
11/20

64GB Sandisk

Stage 4 is the same scenario as Stage 3, Mamiya's village. There definitely seems to be something with that particular background.

Same here I'm using an official gdemu and its frozen on me every time I get to stage 3 or 4 :cry:

trekts
dark night

Post#124 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:37 pm

Is it me or does this have a lot of input delay? i noticed buttons were coming out much later than I pressed them. I also got two freezes today:

1.) on first boot the game hangs at a black screen before the demo plays after waiting a bit on the title screen.
2.) during one of rei's super moves, the one where you can charge it. it froze on full charge as soon as the animation started. music stuck on a loop as well.

slivercr
core

Post#125 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:51 pm

trekts wrote:Is it me or does this have a lot of input delay? i noticed buttons were coming out much later than I pressed them. I also got two freezes today:

1.) on first boot the game hangs at a black screen before the demo plays after waiting a bit on the title screen.
2.) during one of rei's super moves, the one where you can charge it. it froze on full charge as soon as the animation started. music stuck on a loop as well.

Weird, the attract mode bug had been fixed.
Did you download the version from the first post, or from somewhere else?

trekts
dark night

Post#126 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:55 pm

slivercr wrote:
trekts wrote:Is it me or does this have a lot of input delay? i noticed buttons were coming out much later than I pressed them. I also got two freezes today:

Weird, the attract mode bug had been fixed.
Did you download the version from the first post, or from somewhere else?

Downloaded it from here. Attract mode is fine; had it running for about an hour. the game did however lock up again during a stage 4 fight w/ Souther, but it seemed to be a random lock up.

fabio1976
shadow

Post#127 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:03 am

just to know, there is a working cdi version of this game?

javierv14
fire

Post#128 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:13 am

You guys are still getting lock ups? i am here still with the first release GDI
with no lock up at all i think i have finish this game like 15 or more times.

zubario
noob

Post#129 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:17 am

Hello everyone, I just got a screenfreeze after beating 1 stage with Mamiya. I did the super for the finishing blow if that makes a difference. This is the updated GDI file(Nov 20 2020)

maurox1988
noob

Post#130 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:53 am

Here I report sadly that the game freezes running on USB GDROM. :|