Rumble Fish 2

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Dr. Bagels
noob

Re: Rumble Fish 2

Post#41 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:20 pm

bumfacekilla wrote:Same as for the first game, this is for anybody who prefers the familiar 'Capcom' style button layout (and wants to reduce the game difficulty a little)

Unzip this inside your game directory and run the included .bat. This will change the game difficulty to '2', match time to 'Long' and the button layout to the following:

LT: Dodge / RT: Dodge

X: LP
Y: HP

A: LK
B: HK

Yet another awesome release! Thanks again to all the clever people making these possible. :)
I am very dumb about implementing this stuff. I recently got a GDEMU clone, so I don't suppose this is as simple as unziping this inside the folder where the game is located on my SD card is it? Also , how do I run the included .bat? But yea, If this stuff is too complicated to explain first hand to newbie like me would you be able to send me to place that can help me learn this process?

bumfacekilla
rebel

Post#42 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:37 pm

Dr. Bagels wrote:
bumfacekilla wrote:Same as for the first game, this is for anybody who prefers the familiar 'Capcom' style button layout (and wants to reduce the game difficulty a little)

Unzip this inside your game directory and run the included .bat. This will change the game difficulty to '2', match time to 'Long' and the button layout to the following:

LT: Dodge / RT: Dodge

X: LP
Y: HP

A: LK
B: HK

Yet another awesome release! Thanks again to all the clever people making these possible. :)
I am very dumb about implementing this stuff. I recently got a GDEMU clone, so I don't suppose this is as simple as unziping this inside the folder where the game is located on my SD card is it? Also , how do I run the included .bat? But yea, If this stuff is too complicated to explain first hand to newbie like me would you be able to send me to place that can help me learn this process?

The zip includes the SRAM from Demul, dd.exe and the .bat file.

rumblef2.sram - what we're going to inject
dd.exe - the software that does it
rumblef2 SRAM injector.bat - the command line to tell dd.exe what to do.

And yes, it is as simple as unzipping this archive inside your game folder (where the .gdi and .iso files are) and to run the .bat file, simply double click it. It may appear to do nothing, or just quickly flash up a command window for a moment, but if you check the 'date modified' of the track03.iso (right click -> properties or will show in detailed list view), you can see that it will have been modified when you ran that .bat file. This will then mean that the SRAM has been successfully applied. All the .bat file does is automates the command line given in the first post:

(dd if=rumblef2.sram of=track03.iso bs=2048 seek=98604 count=10)

mrtempuser
shadow

Post#43 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:32 pm

Thank you for this conversion! It's always exciting to see new software for the DC.

I've run this via emulation, and just like commercial games, this runs perfectly. I have a Dreamcast, but not a GD-EMU or alternative, so can't comment on real hardware.

The "capcom-style" controls are what I used, and it's pretty fun! I definitely recommend for anyone who's looking for another fighter game to try.

Thanks again!

legolas119
fire

Post#44 » Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:03 pm

hi, i downloaded the game from this post: viewtopic.php?f=74&t=14277&p=159303#p159303
in order to have a better button configuration. I see that the only way to use Beatrice is to move the cursor on Hazama and push 4 times the right button.
Is it possibile to make her directly available in the characters select screes as the others 2 bosses?

thanks!

DarkVampire295
photon blast

Post#45 » Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:42 pm

is there a cdi to this ?
Twitter @WayneBurke32

Best of luck, DV

MoeFoh
Uber

Post#46 » Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:50 pm

DarkVampire295 wrote:is there a cdi to this ?

Give this a try:

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=13612&start=160#p158884

Follow the launching instructions exactly.
“The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.”
- Charles Bukowski

Stringer_bell
lithium

Post#47 » Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:06 am

Thanks for this!

legolas119
fire

Post#48 » Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:21 am

legolas119 wrote:hi, i downloaded the game from this post: viewtopic.php?f=74&t=14277&p=159303#p159303
in order to have a better button configuration. I see that the only way to use Beatrice is to move the cursor on Hazama and push 4 times the right button.
Is it possibile to make her directly available in the characters select screes as the others 2 bosses?

thanks!

I mean in this way: https://i.postimg.cc/vHwDdSZg/rumblefis ... select.jpg

thanks and Happy New Year!