Premier Eleven (Atomiswave 2003 Unreleased). Can we get a copy?

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ro Magnus Larsson
Vagabond

Re: Premier Eleven (Atomiswave 2003 Unreleased) is for sale. Can we get a copy?

Post#91 » Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:59 am

Tomleecee wrote:Apologies for necro-bumping this once again. I have been in contact with several folks from Sega Amusements about the Premier Eleven cab that was photographed by Baseley0o at the arcade in Southsea. Here's a reply from Martin Riley, the International Sales Manager at Sega Amusements:

Hello Tom,

Yes, actually I was the one who placed those games into the Southsea Arcade, but it was a later than 2000.
I was the sales manager at Sammy Europe based in London at the time that we launched Atomiswave into UK. In your picture you can see the Standard modular version first launched and then the squarer box cabinet which was the deluxe version for the larger arcade.

Premier 11 was indeed a game we looked to launch in UK market and only really tested but didn’t go into wide circulation. However, I’m not 100% sure it was the only prototype. This was from either Japan or USA Sammy studios and was supposed to be an on-line version with servers in each country, but was a little before its time and wasn’t popular, or worked as planned, if I remember correctly, and in the end was never continued. So, you are right that there are very few of these cartridges around as it was never on general release in the UK.

I hope this helps.

Martin Riley
International Sales Manager
Sega Amusements International Ltd

Good work, at least we know the game is not there
Ro Magnus
Argentina.-

Ro Magnus Larsson
Vagabond

Post#92 » Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:17 am

Look sharp at both titles screens (taken from videos) the writings are different in each one title screen, so not the same rom!

Game found in America ;)
Screenshot_20220225-115359.png

Game found in UK
Premier Eleven titles UK.jpeg
Last edited by Ro Magnus Larsson on Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ro Magnus
Argentina.-

SparkThaMetal
lithium

Post#93 » Mon May 30, 2022 5:42 am

im almost certain i saw this here in the uk when i was younger. Might of been the southsea one tbf.

MashDC43
lithium

Post#94 » Mon May 30, 2022 6:00 am

Surreal o valor,espero que baixe,sem condição!
Se ele upar a rom,o valor do produto dele muda

Ro Magnus Larsson
Vagabond

Post#95 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:13 pm

Dear DC fans I'm talking with the user who posseses the Premier Eleven cartridge about to start the kickstarter. If you have suggestions,.opinions I listen to you...
Ro Magnus
Argentina.-

MastaG
Quad Damage

Post#96 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:46 pm

Just try to make him lower the price as much as possible.
I guess if we all chip in (and perhaps some other parties such as Hidden Palace, obscure gamers ?).. we can afford it?

Axel85
lithium

Post#97 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:33 am

15k it's too much to rise . Wish he mind doing a Kickstarter if it's legal . I can donate 100€ no more , and I want this game in any possible way . Maybe I can go up to 150 for a release with a box with a cover and a micro sd

DCGX
Vagabond

Post#98 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:05 am

I don't like the idea of people getting these types of builds and then asking for money to release them. It's scummy. I won't be giving any money. Especially since the devs that, you know, actually did the work, won't get anything from it.

cloofoofoo
Dreamcast Swirl

Post#99 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:18 am

DCGX wrote:I don't like the idea of people getting these types of builds and then asking for money to release them. It's scummy. I won't be giving any money. Especially since the devs that, you know, actually did the work, won't get anything from it.

They werent gonna get money anyways, it was cancelled, its more of an access fee to get it released since it will be devalued when its released. Its weird concept wise but pretty much how assembler games ran when it was up. He is asking for an outrageous amount. He is overestimating it just because its an arcade prototype.

Scrivani
Vagabond

Post#100 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:10 am

Ro Magnus Larsson wrote:Dear DC fans I'm talking with the user who posseses the Premier Eleven cartridge about to start the kickstarter. If you have suggestions,.opinions I listen to you...

Objectively, how much he want for the cartridge?
Happy if may help:
- BBA Mode for DreamPi: https://bit.ly/3JEIuhs
- VPN Port Fowarding: https://bit.ly/3Bgw4bu
- DC Now Data Analysis: https://bit.ly/42coxXw
- DC KARA NOT DEAD AT ALL- VCD Method: https://bit.ly/3P6VePw
- Know part of BR Community: https://bit.ly/3iLXS12